[CM11][4.4.2][i9300][ROM][KERNEL][FEB26] temasek's UNOFFICIAL Build - V50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Rar9

Feb 6, 2008
Krefeld
No mobile data after wifi off.

I've got a problem when I leave home that my mobile data is not working as its supposed to.

That means wifi losses its signal and the phone doesn't connect the phone to mobile data. Getting calls works thought..... phone signal is gray.

To fix this I need to activate/deactivate the flight mode shortly.:mad:

Any idea what could be the problem?

Code124Y

Oct 19, 2010
georgetown
Re: [CM10.1][4.2.2][UNOFFICIAL][FEB23] temasek's UNOFFICIAL BUILD - V64

Last night my phone started acting up (on v60) crashing and rebooting or freezing... Just did update to v64 and wont even boot.. Dualboot as Omega rom works.. Going to try out without siyah kernel but yet I dont think that's causing this problem..

EDIT: Seems like it boots without siyah.. So it might be causing the problem after all.

please do read few page above here... temasek also did say in OP,

THE LATEST V64 rom contain new mali driver, of course the kernel need to be updated with mali patch as well.. else black screen...

or you may stay at v62 to use with other kernel

cheers~

Sent from my GT-I9300

Gho5t_Dog

Jun 9, 2011
I9300 device specific bug fixes. I'll spin a new build next morning.

Always good to see. :)

I was wondering whether the following bug will have been fixed too (or if anyone else experiences the same problem):
The disable/enable lockscreen quick settings button doesn't work well. If I disable the lockscreen with it (mostly when I go running), it usually works at first, but upon opening some app or due to some random factor the lockscreen re-enables. I then can't enable or disable the lockscreen with the button at all anymore; only going into settings and setting the lockscreen or rebooting fixes it.

Last edited:

FastJack2

Last edited:
Reactions: temasek

temasek

Feb 2, 2010
Singapore

By the way, a little status update for the charging control app.
UI is done, as is the most of the functionality. I'm working on the apply on boot feature right now. Should have a working release this evening I think.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Oh yeah btw u use twitter? Can u send me a tweet whenever you patched the builds with link? I want to RT it when it's available.

Mika83AC

Apr 5, 2012
HI Mika,

i've patched my first opendroid with temo V64 not in Windows but in Linux.
You will need to install the jdk, but if you talk about ADB you probably already have it.

I've instaled it and it seems to bring not any problems, so if it will go this way, i could help with uploading patched versions too.

PS: my patched version is a bit bigger than Fastjack2 provided patch? I've used openjdk7 and at some point it gave the following error that me thinks is not critical?

I got the same error with the CDMA thing. For me it's complete uncritical, because i'm not using CDMA ;)

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

@temasek:

i know it's a great demand, but would it be possible for you to provide the update.zip created by the OpenPDroid autopatcher side by side to your new version? perhaps the creation of this can be automated in your rom build process to that it is nothing you have to do manually for every new build.

With this, everyone willing to use OpenPDroid in your rom can do it, the other ones can dismiss it :D

Reactions: hteles

temasek

Feb 2, 2010
Singapore
I got the same error with the CDMA thing. For me it's complete uncritical, because i'm not using CDMA ;)

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

@temasek:

i know it's a great demand, but would it be possible for you to provide the update.zip created by the OpenPDroid autopatcher side by side to your new version? perhaps the creation of this can be automated in your rom build process to that it is nothing you have to do manually for every new build.

With this, everyone willing to use OpenPDroid in your rom can do it, the other ones can dismiss it :D

I've a volunteer team of OpenPDroid Patchers now. Currently 2 members namely FastJack2 & iExitus. Both of them will take turns to patch my builds with OpenPDroid and post it with links here.

First build V64 patched by FastJack2.

This will be the way we do builds for now.

Remember my personal time is as precious as anyone's.

Reactions: Mika83AC and ratcav

loizoskounios

Jul 15, 2010
Speed-up boost!

I love this ROM! Thanks a lot for the amazing builds, temasek.

Is the incredible speed bump due to updated drivers or something? The phone is actually buttery smooth now. It used to be laggy.

temasek

Feb 2, 2010
Singapore

I love this ROM! Thanks a lot for the amazing builds, temasek.

Is the incredible speed bump due to updated drivers or something? The phone is actually buttery smooth now. It used to be laggy.

Leaked sources from sammy 4.2.1, extracted by codeworkx.... Including vendor files & kernel mali files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts