Help about flashing stock 4.3 update

Search This thread

sashundera

Dec 4, 2010
Sofia
Hello, could someone please help me with this, because I'm really confused.

Since I have a custom recovery I cant update via OTA, so I decided to flash the update via ODIN. However I'm not sure which build should I flash, I see that there are several like :
I9300XXUGMK6 → I9300XXUGMK7 → I9300XXUGML2 → I9300UBUGML3 → I9300XWUGML4

Could you explain the differences between them? Also, which country should I flash for? My country region is Bulgaria, and the CSC showed VVT. However I saw that they have the older MK6 version. Whats gonna happen if I flash a build from different country? Thanks.

AssassinGEO

Sep 12, 2013
Tbilisi

Since I have a custom recovery I cant update via OTA, so I decided to flash the update via ODIN. However I'm not sure which build should I flash, I see that there are several like :

Could you explain the differences between them? Also, which country should I flash for? My country region is Bulgaria, and the CSC showed VVT. However I saw that they have the older MK6 version. Whats gonna happen if I flash a build from different country? Thanks.

Nothing will happen. I live in Georgia (country) and there are no official firmwares,so I always install UK or other ones,and phone works as it should.

blackhart53

Jan 8, 2014
Nueva Ecija

Before you flash just backup your current ROM so that if don't like the new ROM you can restore it.