Use voice to text without data/wifi

Search This thread

Edgarhighmen

Nov 29, 2011
I'm not sure what i did because it was over a year ago, but I was able to use voice to text from clicking the speaker button in my keyboard. On any app anytime without Wi-Fi and with data off. Does anyone know where I got that ability? Gtalk enabler? Offline vtt? Idk I'm sure it was a zip or apk but I can't remember what. Google search had no results. I was using task650 4.1.2 unicorn JB rom

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda app-developers app

SteveMurphy

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 22, 2012
Atlanta
I'm not sure what i did because it was over a year ago, but I was able to use voice to text from clicking the speaker button in my keyboard. On any app anytime without Wi-Fi and with data off. Does anyone know where I got that ability? Gtalk enabler? Offline vtt? Idk I'm sure it was a zip or apk but I can't remember what. Google search had no results. I was using task650 4.1.2 unicorn JB rom

Look under the Language & Input settings in System settings: you have to enable Google Voice typing, then it will work.

Reactions: 4-2ndtwin

Edgarhighmen

Nov 29, 2011
Lol. I just noticed it was preinstalled just didn't know how to activate it. Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Look under the Language & Input settings in System settings: you have to enable Google Voice typing, then it will work.