[Q][HELP] How to remove app background ?

Search This thread

Dhanesh95

May 15, 2013
Pune
Hello everyone! :laugh:
I recently flashed Razodroid v4 on my Galaxy Fit and I was wondering whether there is any way to remove the application background image which is set by default. :confused: I'm not a fan of transparent background or a background image for each application :rolleyes: , so I would like to know how to remove it.
If possible please give a detailed process as I'm still a learner. :p
Eagerly waiting for some help! :fingers-crossed:

Galaxy_Rohit

Sep 25, 2012
Electrifying
Works perfectly.. Exactly what I wanted. Thanks a lot. :good: :highfive: :victory:
Where did you find it? :confused: And do you know how to do it? So that some day I can put up some other background of my choice. :D :silly:

I downloaded it from the same official thread but a long time ago(≈1½yr ago):p. I like to keep things with me & especially if its regarding my FIT;):)
Btw I'm still far from learning it technically(compiling/decompiling stuff):rolleyes:

Reactions: Dhanesh95

mfmuam

Jan 13, 2014
Earth
Hello everyone! :laugh:
I recently flashed Razodroid v4 on my Galaxy Fit and I was wondering whether there is any way to remove the application background image which is set by default. :confused: I'm not a fan of transparent background or a background image for each application :rolleyes: , so I would like to know how to remove it.
If possible please give a detailed process as I'm still a learner. :p
Eagerly waiting for some help! :fingers-crossed:

I think you may use Link2Sd to uninstall system app that work on background.
I used that rom too. :angel:

Top Liked Posts