Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

aR_ChRiS

Dec 23, 2010
Hong Kong
Google Pixel 5a
Well, like the angsty teenage hooligan I am, I was walking around the city today checking out all the different tech-stores for phones to try. I saw a few good phones out there, and I played with a One X as well.
The first store I went into had a One X on display, but it must have been a dud because the touch screen was all messed up, haha. I went to another place and used a working one, and, it was good, but Sense4 didn't really wow me. It physically felt like a good phone though, but I guess its not for me. I also saw a few Galaxy Nexus' on display, all of them having perfect screens :(.
I played with a Transformer Prime, which was awesome.
One store I went to was still selling the X10 :O. Surely Sony (Ericsson) has stopped producing them by now.

Sent from my Snapdragon.

Wait for the devs to get their hands on the one x, then flash a rom on it straight after you had bought it: D

Sent from my X10i using XDA

ImS0Raw

Nov 3, 2010
That too. Did specs come out officially yet?

Sent from my ATRIX using the Premium XDA App

Alot of websites say it will without any doubt have a 4.6 (or was it 4.7 inch screen) with 720p resolution without pentiles. It's not sure if it will have a quadcore processor. I don't think I will buy this phone if it will be so freaking big. 4.3 inch is really enough for me :p

kylec

Aug 5, 2010
Brisbane
Alot of websites say it will without any doubt have a 4.6 (or was it 4.7 inch screen) with 720p resolution without pentiles. It's not sure if it will have a quadcore processor. I don't think I will buy this phone if it will be so freaking big. 4.3 inch is really enough for me :p

4.7 is pretty good for me lol. I thought it would be too big at first too, but it feels great in the hand and still usable single handed.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

@rbiter

Dec 4, 2011
Rumor is it still gonna have physical button. Very big bummer if it does.

bow chicka wow wow.

The Gingerbread Man

Sep 4, 2010
Gloucester
Will have to catch up soon bro, been a long time mate.:)

Yeah has been, I been busy as always, you know me and my crazy life lol

This week I'm doing a security course for level 2 door supervisor (aka bouncer lol) and that's been using up all my time during the day and all evening too. Monday I was up till 10pm studying, Tuesday 11pm and last night 11.20pm after being in a class environment from 9am - 3pm. Its quite mentally demanding as its been years since I properly learnt stuff, feels like back at school being in a class and walking down the road with a ruck sack on lol

I'll have to try and catch you on gtalk perhaps over the weekend, Saturday I'm working all day and going out to get pissed in the night and spend Sunday chilling deserving a good rest :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

sopdogg

Apr 21, 2009
Portland
www.youtube.com
Yeah the one x has been confirmed for ATT today for may. Now I gotta choose that or the sony. Decisions decisions.

Looks like the HTC One X for AT&T will have a dual core 1.5ghz snapdragon (instead of a quad core) to make room for LTE, which makes it very similar to the specs of the Xperia Ion. Now you have to decide which is more important, ICS right away or a 12mpxl camera.

Reactions: @rbiter

THeLogiC

Sep 19, 2011
Looks like the HTC One X for AT&T will have a dual core 1.5ghz snapdragon (instead of a quad core) to make room for LTE, which makes it very similar to the specs of the Xperia Ion. Now you have to decide which is more important, ICS right away or a 12mpxl camera.
someone already had a AT&T model by mistake from ebay I guess.

Bruce Lee

Jan 20, 2011
Ohio
plus.google.com

The camera is my big thing. I use a phone's camera a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok guys/gals here it goes, Hopefully, this can become a sticky

Im gonna explain why I have decided to create this thread, and then I'm gonna explain what this thread will be all about.

First, why did I create this thread? I have noticed lately alot of members who like to get a little chatty in certain threads...whether its in the general section, dev section or themes & apps. Sometimes we can get a little carried away with our talking and it usually ends up with another member(s) telling these 2,3 sometimes 4 people to stay on topic and stop flooding the thread..Rightfully so. Sometimes, it also goes as far as a mod having to come into the thread, spend time cleaning it up, and then hand out bans, warnings, etc etc...rightfully so.

So, whats this thread all about? It's simple...THERE ARE NO TOPICS! we as XDA members sometimes like to talk..period! Within this thread we can talk about whatever we want...your fav rom, your fav theme, your fav theme with fav rom, other phones, cars, tv's, dslr camera, your job, where you live, post pictures of random cool things..etc etc.

The great thing about this is there will be NO going off topic, no warnings about going off topic, no being sent on vacation etc etc. This DOES NOT mean you now have the right to disrespect other members. This simply means you are now free to talk about whatever it is you want. Just as if we were all sitting around a camp fire with a beer in each hand...good ol' conversation!

The only thing I can ask of this is remember every member will and has there own opinion about anything that may get mentioned in this thread...PLEASE respect that! Don't be rude to other members, don't start fighting. This thread is our chance to finally go "off topic" without any harm.

This thread can be fun...I noticed alot of people who like to talk...so lets do this.

ps. Just because I created this thread does not mean in any way that I am gonna run it or be in control...oh helll no lol. This thread is for all of us to run and have fun. I suspect we are all mature enough to keep this thread fun, clean, stupid (you know how you get stupid sometimes, but it's funny lol) funny, and also help other people out with anything that gets talked about.

So, what do you guys say? Lets do this or what?

Now, im off for the night/early morning...my little girl will not go to sleep no matter what I do. It's been playtime for her for the last 17 hours or so...she is like that dang energizer bunny....I seriously don't get it...she needs sleep! lol
    Coming Soon
    IMG_20120817_141616.jpg
    IMG_20120816_203323.jpg
    Lol photographer or not, I think it would just make more sense to have a functional camera rather than rom after rom with the same problems.

Yes camera is also important,but people like me have their X10 as an secondary phone where we never mind of having camera for few months or days. :p
    and sorry for another rom without camera :p
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "designed for XPERIA X10,Made with love" :p
    LG 3.0 UI v2(FOR X10),I never liked LG UI but the new 3.0 is awesome. :)
    1)Added jellybean lockscreen(holo lockscreen)
    2)LG 3.0 launcher,widget,themes,sounds and bootanimtion
    3)tweaked
    4)Added few Jellybean apps(Music player ......)
    5)Added google now with voice search working :)
    6)BASED ON AOKP
    7)Camera fixed
    8)Added xperia s ICS keybord
    INSTRUCTIONS;-
    Use FXP127 kernel,Flash the rom and gapps
    select the icon pack from settings--themes and reboot. :)
    ROM:-http://d-h.st/UDx
    KERNEL:-http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=28126178&postcount=1566
    Jellybean animation works great :-http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1748963
    Ladies (are there any?) and gentlemen (same question applies :p),
    I will be participating in the moderation of X10 forums from now on.
    Even though colossus and cvchetan are way more experienced than me,
    I am letting you know that I will also be available to assist you in any issue requiring moderation.

And...

...It's good to be back!!!! :) ;)

iR¡D@k!* via Tapatalk 2
    Happy birthday to me,
    Happy birthday to me,
    Happy birthday dear Frosty,
    Happy birthday to meeee :D

Sent from my Snapdragon.