[REQ]Clear HTC Clock

Search This thread

brandonkill02

Jul 15, 2008
Hey can anyone make this clock transparent and with a clear background for vinisour rom please uploadfromtaptalk1336507746992.jpg

B~KILLS «¦¦REZ¦¦»

Last edited:
Reactions: Ronn Plae

Marcismo55

Sep 29, 2010
Ventura, CA
yeah it is the matte clock and idk how to theme on any of these new versions on android used to be easy but now they make it linked with so many other files its just ridiculous i have the htc clock apk but dont think its what i need ?

I believe its called matte.apk in system/app. That's as far as I can get

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

who MIKE D

Inactive Recognized Themer
Mar 13, 2011
Central, Florida
I believe its called matte.apk in system/app. That's as far as I can get

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Matte.apk is the skin... the skin does not actually hold the M10 files that contain stuff(clock,dock,widgets...) for Rosie(launcher)... The M10 files needed to change that stuff are in other apks which we cannot edit because the M10 tools dont work for sense 3.5 and up

And yes... our modded skins that we make are different from HTCs stock skins... thats why ours can change that kind of stuff inside our skins

if mike D tells you its a whole new ball game you just shut up and listen lol this guy knows how to theme

lol thanks man!

VinceOB

Jul 31, 2009
Yeah I tried too, I didn't mean it was possible I was just letting him know it was definately not as simple as he thought

Ya I was talkin to racinwarrior earlier through gtalk and we both agreed its stupid that HTC locks this **** down and we don't have the tools anymore to mod. when I did the 4x1 clock in 3.6 it was easy. lol

who MIKE D

Inactive Recognized Themer
Mar 13, 2011
Central, Florida
Ya I was talkin to racinwarrior earlier through gtalk and we both agreed its stupid that HTC locks this **** down and we don't have the tools anymore to mod. when I did the 4x1 clock in 3.6 it was easy. lol

yeah not to mention HTC appearently has their own custom .9.png tool for sense 4 too so those get messed up when you decompile then recompile... which is what causes the stripes to stretch in things like the statusbar

Reactions: WasabiWa83

brandonkill02

Jul 15, 2008
yeah not to mention HTC appearently has their own custom .9.png tool for sense 4 too so those get messed up when you decompile then recompile... which is what causes the stripes to stretch in things like the statusbar

will they be releasing these tools to devs or is someone just gonna have to figure it out at some point ?

Top Liked Posts