[SOLA ]{MIUIv5 PORT STOCK JB}[DEVS ONLY]:-

Search This thread

soulhackereborn

Jul 8, 2012
Hello XDA'its!!
Now that JB has been ported to Sola by the great dev Munjeni & couple of greats devs working to make it fully working including me!!

I wanna take up the next project ..
And it's MIUIv5 porting to our Sola!!
It's a tough job but without a push of Munjeni it wouldn't be possible!!

It's already been made for Go by him so I would wanna port it to Sola!!

Permission taken by Munjeni so will post the progress over here asap !!

Please don't post anything as yet that's a request!!

And if you wanna show appreciation hit thanks!!

Cheers!!

Sent from my MT27i using xda premium

Anthrax

Oct 22, 2012
Mumbai
Hello XDA'its!!
Now that JB has been ported to Sola by the great dev Munjeni & couple of greats devs working to make it fully working including me!!

need help for anything PM me...
I mean small things in which I can help.... :p
:)

soulhackereborn

Jul 8, 2012
The kernel developer's device has been damaged so presently he can't do anything....
Any other who is ready to edit the kernel for me???

sijav

Sep 3, 2012
Tehran
Sorry didn't see this thread,
I can edit a kernel and I already had done it for sola, (if you had pm me about it I would give it to you :D )
I did it because akkufix asked me to do
here is the link http://www.mediafire.com/download/um6uct2ypt990vk/boot_sola_jb_patched.img
oh by the way I just changed the init.rd to have shelld services it still using framework_ext.jar though you can do it to framework_ext.jar by using my github => https://github.com/sijav/patchrom_nypone
you have to get fix_patchrom.sh and also download build and tools folders, (I have added some script which will build this framework.jar without any problems by moving some files from framework.jar to framework_ext.jar ;))
you may wanna download the after_patch_out as it has the fix for the android.policy.jar!
If you don't want the after_patch_out then you should delete the last line in tools/add_miui_smail.sh which is "cp -r -f after_patch_$2 out/"
happy porting ;)

soulhackereborn

Jul 8, 2012
Thanks alot for your help bro..
Really appreciate it!!
Will try your edited kernel for Sola & let it boot first and then later on will start fixing other issues..
Cause sola is like almost same as go interms of framework n stuff
Cheers!!

Reactions: ChongWiz and sijav

sijav

Sep 3, 2012
Tehran
welcome ;)
P and GO have same framework.jar! and also android.policy.jar and services and framework_ext.jar, I have confirmed it by making diff at every single smali file in these frameworks, but still if you have any problems let me know ;)
just be sure to rename framework2.jar to framework_ext.jar when you are using this kernel :D

soulhackereborn

Jul 8, 2012
welcome ;)
P and GO have same framework.jar! and also android.policy.jar and services and framework_ext.jar, I have confirmed it by making diff at every single smali file in these frameworks, but still if you have any problems let me know ;)
just be sure to rename framework2.jar to framework_ext.jar when you are using this kernel :D

Sure bro..
An extra helping hand of a pro is always better
Cheers

Reactions: ChongWiz

soulhackereborn

Jul 8, 2012
Good news!!!!!!
Successfully booted it on Sola finally!!!
Not usable... Plenty of FC!!
Will work my way to make it working!!!
Cheers!!

Reactions: ChongWiz and etch04

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello XDA'its!!

It's already been made for Go by him so I would wanna port it to Sola!!

Permission taken by Munjeni so will post the progress over here asap !!

Please don't post anything as yet that's a request!!

And if you wanna show appreciation hit thanks!!

Cheers!!

Sorry didn't see this thread,
    I can edit a kernel and I already had done it for sola, (if you had pm me about it I would give it to you :D )
    I did it because akkufix asked me to do
    here is the link http://www.mediafire.com/download/um6uct2ypt990vk/boot_sola_jb_patched.img
    oh by the way I just changed the init.rd to have shelld services it still using framework_ext.jar though you can do it to framework_ext.jar by using my github => https://github.com/sijav/patchrom_nypone
    you have to get fix_patchrom.sh and also download build and tools folders, (I have added some script which will build this framework.jar without any problems by moving some files from framework.jar to framework_ext.jar ;))
    you may wanna download the after_patch_out as it has the fix for the android.policy.jar!
    If you don't want the after_patch_out then you should delete the last line in tools/add_miui_smail.sh which is "cp -r -f after_patch_$2 out/"
    happy porting ;)
    Good news!!!!!!
    Successfully booted it on Sola finally!!!
    Not usable... Plenty of FC!!
    Will work my way to make it working!!!
    Cheers!!

welcome ;)
    Thanks alot for your help bro..
    Really appreciate it!!
    Will try your edited kernel for Sola & let it boot first and then later on will start fixing other issues..
    Cause sola is like almost same as go interms of framework n stuff
    Cheers!!