[Q] Stable Android 4.4.2 with TouchWiz for S3?

Search This thread

ahmedmelm

Jul 5, 2011
Cairo
www.ahmedmahdy.com
no latest samsung touchwiz rom is 4.3

4.4.2 is only given by cm11 or omnirom, but there is no touchwiz

and please search first. if there would be such an update there would be something written for example in general section

Thanks! I've flashed SuperNexus, it's extremely fast but I feel that the S3 lost tons of features. I wish there would be such a beautiful UI with many feature and very lightweight like this!

GR0S

Jun 10, 2012
Well, you can change number in build.prop
Most 4.4 changes won't be visible under TW anyway

~DemonLord~

Jan 15, 2014
Thanks! I've flashed SuperNexus, it's extremely fast but I feel that the S3 lost tons of features. I wish there would be such a beautiful UI with many feature and very lightweight like this!

With the amount of bugs kitkat hardly has any benefits. If your looking for feature filled or lightweight roms you can turn your attention towards the S4 based roms like Glamour S4 or S4 Revolution. They will amaze you but are large in size. The latest SmartDroid rom is new but is very light in size, has the Samsung features you love and even has a themeing system, although its buggy in the new version you can customize your icon packs, themes, and status bar to kitat/xperia/sense etc styles. Do give it a try.

Reactions: ahmedmelm

ahmedmelm

Jul 5, 2011
Cairo
www.ahmedmahdy.com
With the amount of bugs kitkat hardly has any benefits. If your looking for feature filled or lightweight roms you can turn your attention towards the S4 based roms like Glamour S4 or S4 Revolution. They will amaze you but are large in size. The latest SmartDroid rom is new but is very light in size, has the Samsung features you love and even has a themeing system, although its buggy in the new version you can customize your icon packs, themes, and status bar to kitat/xperia/sense etc styles. Do give it a try.

Give this man a bank! Gonna try em all. Actually I tried the S4 Revolution which is super fantastic but exhausted my phone which I rolled back my phone back immediately.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium HD app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.