[Q] (Purchase 2 days ago)Note 3 Stuck at bootloop after installation of 4.4.2?

Search This thread

itsaboutme

Apr 26, 2014
2 days ago i purchased note 3.. I had install update(4.4.2) through OTA.. But now i am facing a problem after installation. My phone stuck in boot loop.. I had tried to wipe data through Recovery mode.. But i did not work for me.. Neither it connects to PC so that i can solve the problem through odin.. By flashing.. 4.3.. I am spending my hours and hours to connect my phone to pc.. So that i can solve problem.. I re-install & uninstall the drivers but nothing work.. I even installed Kies 3 so that all the drivers get updated..Nothing worked..

I tried 2nd method that is by putting a rom into external sd card and flash through Recovery mode.. Neither cwm recovery installed.. I have gone through almost all the forums off note 3 and connecting a note 3 through pc... But i was unable to solve the problem.. It was untouched phone.. I just bought it and connect to wifi and installed 4.4.2 and everything stuck at boot logo..

I tried to find a method to root my phone through recovery mode.. But i did not get... almost all the methods use PC or Phone Working OS.

Plzzz help... What to do?? Its really samsung phone are really very frustrating.. :( :confused: :(

kraken77

May 6, 2012
Somewhere in The Earth
2 days ago i purchased note 3.. I had install update(4.4.2) through OTA.. But now i am facing a problem after installation. My phone stuck in boot loop.. I had tried to wipe data through Recovery mode.. But i did not work for me.. Neither it connects to PC so that i can solve the problem through odin.. By flashing.. 4.3.. I am spending my hours and hours to connect my phone to pc.. So that i can solve problem.. I re-install & uninstall the drivers but nothing work.. I even installed Kies 3 so that all the drivers get updated..Nothing worked..

I tried 2nd method that is by putting a rom into external sd card and flash through Recovery mode.. Neither cwm recovery installed.. I have gone through almost all the forums off note 3 and connecting a note 3 through pc... But i was unable to solve the problem.. It was untouched phone.. I just bought it and connect to wifi and installed 4.4.2 and everything stuck at boot logo..

I tried to find a method to root my phone through recovery mode.. But i did not get... almost all the methods use PC or Phone Working OS.

Plzzz help... What to do?? Its really samsung phone are really very frustrating.. :( :confused: :(

You are updating to 4.4.2 KK why would you flashed 4.3? You will stuck on recovery. Download Latest firmware and flash. For driver, download it here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2038555 and try another usb port.

Reactions: Khizar

Khizar

Feb 28, 2012

You want to blame Sapple for locking bootloader? Go right ahead. But don't blame Sapple cuz you got a new phone and didn't bother reading before trying to modify it. It's known that you can't downgrade from KK to JB, if you try you get soft bricked.

Now odin the stock FW like the other user said, if you don't know how read the return to stock guide that is linked in my sig.

You are updating to 4.4.2 KK why would you flashed 4.3? You will stuck on recovery. Download Latest firmware and flash. For driver, download it here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2038555 and try another usb port.

Sent From My SM-N9005 To All You Wonder Nobodies!!

Last edited:
Reactions: kraken77

itsaboutme

Apr 26, 2014

Actually i had updated my phone through OTA.. 4.4.2 but i read in many post that 4.4.2 has many problem thats why i decided to downgrade it to 4.3.. i am left with no option.. Even my phone is readble by Computer..

kraken77

May 6, 2012
Somewhere in The Earth
Actually i had updated my phone through OTA.. 4.4.2 but i read in many post that 4.4.2 has many problem thats why i decided to downgrade it to 4.3.. i am left with no option.. Even my phone is readble by Computer..

Then that shows you don't read enough. You cannot downgrade to 4.3 even if you accidentally updating to 4.4.2 or whatsoever. You just have to bear with it. Just flash the latest firmware and you are good to go.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Then that shows you don't read enough. You cannot downgrade to 4.3 even if you accidentally updating to 4.4.2 or whatsoever. You just have to bear with it. Just flash the latest firmware and you are good to go.

You want to blame Sapple for locking bootloader? Go right ahead. But don't blame Sapple cuz you got a new phone and didn't bother reading before trying to modify it. It's known that you can't downgrade from KK to JB, if you try you get soft bricked.

Now odin the stock FW like the other user said, if you don't know how read the return to stock guide that is linked in my sig.

Sent From My SM-N9005 To All You Wonder Nobodies!!