[ICONS] Theseus HD Flat | WIP

Search This thread

LiquidSolstice

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 17, 2008
So you dont find this odd? Posting months before release.

...does it really matter? Is it really so mortally offending that he hasn't given you a free icon pack that he showed off? I mean, just a little bit of context and perspective would probably help here.

If one genuinely felt that OP was doing this "just for imaginary internet points", the right thing to do would be to report the thread for inactivity, or better yet; stop bumping it with posts complaining and hurling accusations about it. If the thread is meant to go inactive, let it be buried. Bumping it with a post like that is just ridiculous.

A month ago he thought he'd be releasing his icons. There is no contractual obligation that he still feel that way now, thus, I don't understand why several people in this thread feel entitled to any sort of explanation.

Reactions: thinkhope

nickwarn

Aug 4, 2010
Ronneby
...does it really matter? Is it really so mortally offending that he hasn't given you a free icon pack that he showed off? I mean, just a little bit of context and perspective would probably help here.

If one genuinely felt that OP was doing this "just for imaginary internet points", the right thing to do would be to report the thread for inactivity, or better yet; stop bumping it with posts complaining and hurling accusations about it. If the thread is meant to go inactive, let it be buried. Bumping it with a post like that is just ridiculous.

A month ago he thought he'd be releasing his icons. There is no contractual obligation that he still feel that way now, thus, I don't understand why several people in this thread feel entitled to any sort of explanation.
Everyone can see it their own way. He doesnt have to do anything, thats his right. And stuff sure can happen in real life that inffluence OP`s work. I just feel sorry for OP if it keeps happening over and over again ;)
Stay cool

LiquidSolstice

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 17, 2008
Everyone can see it their own way. He doesnt have to do anything, thats his right. And stuff sure can happen in real life that inffluence OP`s work. I just feel sorry for OP if it keeps happening over and over again ;)
Stay cool

Perhaps so, seeing as if you look at his profile, he hasn't been on XDA since the 23rd of April. Clearly something unexpected is going on in his life, I highly doubt that when he made this thread, it was to seek out "imaginary internet points". It takes a certain sense of insecurity to assume that's what's going on here.

But, I'm guilty of bumping the same thread that I'm saying we should let die, so I'll leave @jayRokk to his rude posts in peace.

Reactions: thinkhope

Raadius

Mar 31, 2010
Los Angeles
www.thekillermeteor.com
preview1.png

Sorry for the late update, but it's still coming.

Reactions: ricco333

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello XDA, long time no speak, lol. I'm back with another icon set, same name, just different design. I'm sure you guys remember Theseus HD?

LINK: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1778609

Well it never saw the light of day, but I assure you this new one will...

Theseus_HD_Flat_Preview.png

Welcome to Theseus HD Flat. More previews coming soon!
    I will try to be more active, sorry guys.
    Haha looks like this one will never see the light of day as well

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
    I'm sorry, did you like, pay money for these icons in advance or something?

So you dont find this odd? Posting a month before release, thats what we call a placeholder.
    So you dont find this odd? Posting months before release.