[Q] Note 3 stuck in boot loop after root attempt

Search This thread

MrPicaso12

May 13, 2014
Hi, My note 3 is stuck in boot loop.
Blue letters - Recovery Booting
Orange Letters - Recovery Is Not SeaAndroid Enforcing
I tried to root using "Kingo Android Root" It failed and left me in boot loop with blue letters and orange letters.
Cannot get to Stock recovery mode to factory reset!
What can be done?

Dan-SRi

Aug 16, 2010
Dorset
Try taking the battery out, hold power and volume up and then insert battery. That should put you into download mode. Then flash the Cwm based recovery by Philz. Had this issue myself, was the recovery. Although I didn't use that root method.

Sent from my note 3 with S5 firmware.

milkerfish

Aug 3, 2014
Milton
Try taking the battery out, hold power and volume up and then insert battery. That should put you into download mode. Then flash the Cwm based recovery by Philz. Had this issue myself, was the recovery. Although I didn't use that root method.

It doesn't work for me it still says in blue RECOVERY BOOTING in red REVOVERY IS NOT SEANDRIOD ENFORCING in yellow Set Warrenty Bit : recovery

---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

I can't get into download it says in blue RECOVERY BOOTING in red RECOVERY NOT SEANDRIOD ENFORCING in yellow Set Warrenty Bit : recovery