SGS3 S-VOICE APK Updated 5/23 with hacked flashable zip !!!!!(only work on ICS!)

Search This thread

Ascarface23

Apr 23, 2011
Miami florida
[MOD] Hacked SIII S-Voice (Voice Talk) V1.3 (Make sure you have a free space on your system partition, it needs ~100Mo) I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU BRICK YOUR PHONE CUZ YOU FLASH

It's a CWM patch for Galaxy S2 for any other device i'm not if it will works for you, but if you want to try, MAKE A BACKUP and extract & copy the files to your device and reboot....i am not responsible for anything that happens to your phone

NEW HACKED Flashable zip.
http://wanamlite.com/2012/05/22/mod-hacked-siii-svoice-voice-talk/

Known behavior :

*S-Voice is a Samsung App compatible with Samsung Apps only, so if it doesn't launch your apps on your Non Samsung Roms (Alarm, calendar, phone, messagings...), that's because it always try to launch the Sammy one.
* Double home button tap may not work for S-Voice, it's working for Vlingo because it's launched on a different path.

I do not take credit Im just sharing my findings :D (ALL CREDITS GO TO WANAM....GO HERE TO HIS THREAD TO THANK HIM http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1667046

Android S Voice Review (Siri Competitor) From the Samsung Galaxy S III
by qbking77 :Dhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJW0Xsz_WqU

d03655ab-1bce-6840.jpg
d03655ab-1bdc-98d2.jpg
d03655ab-193d-2764.jpg
d03655ab-194a-38f9.jpg
booooooom you now have fully working S-Voice

Last edited:

Ascarface23

Apr 23, 2011
Miami florida
I read somewhere that this is just a themed Vlingo. Is this true?

No its the real deal dude has all the apk's from sgs3 just most won't work for a lot of phones.....like this one is hard to get to work but once you do it cool...as is flipboard see my thread as well for that apk if you don't got that its awesome

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

Reactions: KonstantinKeller

KonstantinKeller

Aug 22, 2011
Flowery Branch
I've restarted like 5 times now, and wiped cache and fixed permissions from Team Win Recovery. Still FCing. EDIT: Fixed by going to /system/app with root explorer and installing it like a normal app!

Last edited:

Ascarface23

Apr 23, 2011
Miami florida
Its working perfectly for my cousins nexsus still giving me a hard time though.....might be cuz were still on leaked ics ..maybe...:confused:

sinfulgray

Aug 21, 2010
St. Petersburg, FL
Yeah best way i got it working was to do like you said change permissions then move to system/app and reboot then with root explorer go into system/app and install and all is good thanks for the find. much appreciated.:D

Copy and paste into system/app
Long press S-Voice.apk and press permissions.
Set them to:
r-w
r
r

reboot...

then in /system/app with root explorer and installing it like a normal app! (thx KonstantinKeller )

https://hotfile.com/dl/156330651/3d66185/S-Voice.apk.html (thx ithehappy )

Copy and paste into system/app
Long press S-Voice.apk and press permissions.
Set them to:
r-w
r
r

reboot...

then in /system/app with root explorer and installing it like a normal app! (thx KonstantinKeller )

https://hotfile.com/dl/156330651/3d66185/S-Voice.apk.html (thx ithehappy )

so then when i paste into system/app it already shows as being installed > even tried to install again through root explorer > asks to replace and install > tried that and it fails
permissions when i copy/paste are already set to...(see screenshot) do the permissions need to change more than that?
should I install via normal application, then navigate to system/app and change permissions to something else?

tried changing permissions to the second screenshot and still getting the third screenshot (stopped unexpectedly)

what am i doing wrong?

attempting to follow OP to the letter...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-05-19-13-46-53.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-05-19-13-46-53.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 4,055
  • Screenshot_2012-05-19-13-59-34.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-05-19-13-59-34.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 3,833
Reactions: eLCruz

Ascarface23

Apr 23, 2011
Miami florida
so then when i paste into system/app it already shows as being installed > even tried to install again through root explorer > asks to replace and install > tried that and it fails
permissions when i copy/paste are already set to...(see screenshot) do the permissions need to change more than that?
should I install via normal application, then navigate to system/app and change permissions to something else?

tried changing permissions to the second screenshot and still getting the third screenshot (stopped unexpectedly)

what am i doing wrong?

attempting to follow OP to the letter...

Reboot then go back into root explorer and system/app then click on it and click install that's it

Reactions: eLCruz
and when i went into and uninstalled updates (updates?) and cleared data it ran... but when i actually tried to use it (what's the weather like?) it showed adn then it gave the stopped unexpectedly message

edit. after many different attempts >
had to edit permissions before i actually put it in system/apps
put in system/apps
rebooted
reinstalled via RootExplorer
now it works beautifully

Last edited:

sinfulgray

Aug 21, 2010
St. Petersburg, FL
and when i went into and uninstalled updates (updates?) and cleared data it ran... but when i actually tried to use it (what's the weather like?) it showed adn then it gave the stopped unexpectedly message

Change the permissions then place in system/app then reboot and go to system/app and click it to install again and should work fine

Top Liked Posts