Root method for MJ9?

Search This thread

mattc8210

Jun 19, 2012
Just as the title says. Is there a safe way to root and install recovery now with the new MJ9 update? I've looked around and all I can find is the method with Vroot which seems sketchy. Any new info?

Andrew149

Jul 17, 2010
Modesto CA
If you did a Google search you wouldn't be asking this, there's 20 threads on root.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

mattc8210

Jun 19, 2012

clothednblack

Apr 27, 2011
Crescent city california
I believe that the "unmentionable" root method works just fine. You know what I'm talking about, it's not DLV and not vroot..... The "other" one, rhymes with TANGO or was it BINGO?
Hmm ;)

Sent from my Post-it-Note 3

mattc8210

Jun 19, 2012

That thread says absolutely nothing about MJ9. There hasn't even been a post in that thread since the update came out. Let me phrase it differently...

Can anyone confirm a root method that works with the MJ9 update?

Edit: So you make a rather smart-aleck comment including a link that does nothing to answer my question, then delete the whole thing once you realize you're wrong, or at the very least that it didn't prove your point, yet you leave "delete". Thanks for the help.

Last edited:

Andrew149

Jul 17, 2010
Modesto CA
That thread says absolutely nothing about MJ9. There hasn't even been a post in that thread since the update came out. Let me phrase it differently...

Its been confirmed in the mj9 thread. Do your reading.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

mattc8210

Jun 19, 2012

Which MJ9 thread? You act like there's a sticky. I've been looking through them and find nothing about this. I don't think it's exactly stupid of me to ask for confirmation. I know for a fact I'm not the only person that wants to know. The only method I've seen mentioned includes a file with a known trojan.

Reactions: troybklyn

Andrew149

Jul 17, 2010
Modesto CA
Which MJ9 thread? You act like there's a sticky. I've been looking through them and find nothing about this. I don't think it's exactly stupid of me to ask for confirmation. I know for a fact I'm not the only person that wants to know. The only method I've seen mentioned includes a file with a known trojan.

There doesn't need to be a sticky. all you had to type in Google was mj9 root.

The thread is also called, root for mj9

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1384767565428.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384767565428.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 291

CAG-man

Apr 19, 2013
Athens, Ohio
www.cag-creations.com
Just as the title says. Is there a safe way to root and install recovery now with the new MJ9 update? I've looked around and all I can find is the method with Vroot which seems sketchy. Any new info?

A thread already existed. I laughed when I saw them side by side. Sorry. Anyways. No a safe method does not exist yet. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1384769984538.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384769984538.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 234

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Edit: So you make a rather smart-aleck comment including a link that does nothing to answer my question, then delete the whole thing once you realize you're wrong, or at the very least that it didn't prove your point, yet you leave "delete". Thanks for the help.