[VIDEO] HTC One Max Adobe Flash Player Install - Stock Browser

Search This thread

chrisngrod

Jul 29, 2008
Des Moines, IA

Obviously there are a number of site still utilizing flash. If you need to be able to access these sites and their features from your phone, watch on.

Download:

http://flash.cricketusers.com - download from your phone. I've posted this link tons of times. It is on my site and I use it for just about every device I've had for the last year.

If you have any questions, please feel free to post them below. Thanks for watching. It's only through viewers like yourself that I'm able to afford this stuff.

When 4.4 comes out, I'll be modifying this post most likely.

Last edited:

chrisngrod

Jul 29, 2008
Des Moines, IA
uturu9ez.jpg

Interesting. If I uninstall Adobe Flash Player, I don't have the option.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

Jiggity Janx

Feb 19, 2010
So everyone could use the link to the authoritative flash apks I provided and install to get that check box.

I appreciate you making the thread about itbso people know, just prefer people use authoritative sources with more widely proven methods.

Jiggity Janx

Feb 19, 2010
Great. And now that we already have the link to people that have it working on 4.4 and provided the download we wont have to watch the link you get paid for and download from your random server.

Jiggity Janx

Feb 19, 2010
I have no problem with you providing information. But while you easily could have said where the flash apk is and how to check a box after installing it (like I did) you are sending people to a video at a link that you get paid for views on and your own server to download the file.

Hopefully everyone else you have "provided info to" double checks things like I do.

chrisngrod

Jul 29, 2008
Des Moines, IA
This site has at least 6 ads displayed on any page. Not everyone on XDA Developers has had an Android phone before. This could be their first experience with the Android OS.

That link is to a dedicated server hosted by SingleHop who I pay roughly $250 dollars to a month. It has a 5 day backup in case I get hacked and have to restore files. They scan the drives for viruses which include malicious code so I can't even keep root exploits on there.

The download link which was available outside of the video is a redirect to the file location. So instead of copying a URL in case they are reading the information from their computer, they can just type in flash.cricketusers.com. This download location has been quite a few times on XDA and other sites.

Just a quick search of first page results shows that videos about flash installs on my Youtube channels have been shown at least 60k times. Someone thought it was worth viewing.

I only care to post this as your remarks in another thread I posted were of equal quality. A negative remark about the Verizon version of the HTC One Max not supporting AT&T LTE bands.

Out. :cowboy:

EDIT: http://flash2.cricketusers.com conveniently goes to a copy on my server of the modified APK for KitKat. I would give credit, but the other post did not mention the author from what I can see.

Last edited:

Jiggity Janx

Feb 19, 2010
Dude. Its very simple. Its against xda rules to post a link to any site that pays you for others to access. I wont go into how shady it is to not just point someone at the working adobe apk directly and tell them to check one box.

I hope you are out...

PS I have a family member that I wanted to be able to use the verizon max on att so wasnt happy that it wouldnt work. :cowboy:

chrisngrod

Jul 29, 2008
Des Moines, IA
Dude. Its very simple. Its against xda rules to post a link to any site that pays you for others to access. I wont go into how shady it is to not just point someone at the working adobe apk directly and tell them to check one box.

I hope you are out...

PS I have a family member that I wanted to be able to use the verizon max on att so wasnt happy that it wouldnt work. :cowboy:

Are you sure no one has posted a video about how to do something on XDA before? :good:

The download link was provided without cost / ads / etc.

I could have been like you and just told them it was there by default. Misinformation is still information right? You would have told them 1 way not to do it. Way to go Soldier.

I'm sure when Verizon was having discussions with HTC about the production of the Max, they didn't say "Please make sure our device can be used on AT&Ts network to include LTE so that their customer can buy it from us and put it on their network. Even better make sure it works perfectly so our customers can leave with their Max and go to AT&T".

Last edited:

Jiggity Janx

Feb 19, 2010
Deflect the facts and continually try to bait someone by twisting their words. Guess that is the best our military can teach our psyop soldiers...