[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][4.4.4][WEEKLIES] SlimKat [dlx]

Do you want full zips or ota zips? Stables will be full, but until next stable: ota.

• Full zip - 160MB~

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • OTA zip - 20MB~

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • Other? Write in the Q/A section

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Search This thread

pandasa123

Jul 20, 2013
South Grafton
Hey guys, Slim 8.0 Stable is out! Enjoy :)

SlimS8.jpg

kenohki88

Mar 28, 2010
Patterson
I posted in thy Q AND A section but got no response I hope I don't upset anyone but I really like the feel of this ROM but I really don't like the distorted sound over loud speaker. Anyone know if there's a fix that I can apply? I've tried looking around but I hadn't found anything

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

TweakedSystems

Sep 2, 2010
slim_op_v05.jpg

SlimRoms is a custom android operating system. The main goal is to offer users a slimmed down but still feature rich alternative to other android operating systems.

The entire SlimTeam work together to bring you this tailor-made beauty straight from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) source code.

All of the sources can be publicly viewed through GitHub and you can stop by the public Gerrit to submit patches of any type.

SlimKat is the project name for SlimRoms based on Android 4.4 and offers the following original features:

• The Real Dark Slim
    • Full system-wide dark interfaces. - If you like it smooth and classy.
  • Custom Shortcuts. Everywhere.
    • Hardware keys, Navigation Ring, Navigation Bar, Lockscreen, Tiles, Notifications etc. - We've got you covered.
  • System-Wide Keyboard Controls
    • Rotation, cursor control, optional emoticions, etc. - You'll be tapping away to your heart's content.
  • SlimCenter
    • Downloads, contact information, system app removal. - More fun than you can shake a stick at.
  • Camera Features
    • Trueview, Smart Capture. - Capture life moments with ease.

Important links:

slimroms.net - The official webpage where you find everything you need to know about SlimRoms.

Latest Changelog - Read here if you want information on changes in latest build.

FAQ - The most frequent asked questions with answers.

Kernel Source - The source of your device's kernel.

Disclaimer: SlimRoms are not responsible for any damages to your device.

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][4.4.4][WEEKLIES] SlimKat [dlx], ROM for the HTC Droid DNA

Contributors
pandasa123
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2014-08-13
Last Updated 2014-08-12
:)

Last edited:

pandasa123

Jul 20, 2013
South Grafton
hey guys, a bit of a status update and some explanations to the pm's i've received for ALL of my projects

1) I am not dead
2) My projects aren't dead

I've been battling school and then sickness and hospitalizations for the past one month. it's been so difficult for me to do anything, let alone stare at a computer and debug files.

please hang on for a bit longer as i am trying to stabilize myself in terms of my health and my school work. thank you guys so much :)

tstorm004

Nov 2, 2013
hey guys, a bit of a status update and some explanations to the pm's i've received for ALL of my projects

1) I am not dead
2) My projects aren't dead

I've been battling school and then sickness and hospitalizations for the past one month. it's been so difficult for me to do anything, let alone stare at a computer and debug files.

please hang on for a bit longer as i am trying to stabilize myself in terms of my health and my school work. thank you guys so much :)

Hope you feel better soon. Just wanted to thank you for all your work on this. This rom's been my daily driver for the past few months now.

Reactions: TweakedSystems

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    slim_op_v05.jpg

SlimRoms is a custom android operating system. The main goal is to offer users a slimmed down but still feature rich alternative to other android operating systems.

The entire SlimTeam work together to bring you this tailor-made beauty straight from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) source code.

All of the sources can be publicly viewed through GitHub and you can stop by the public Gerrit to submit patches of any type.

SlimKat is the project name for SlimRoms based on Android 4.4 and offers the following original features:

• The Real Dark Slim
      • Full system-wide dark interfaces. - If you like it smooth and classy.
    • Custom Shortcuts. Everywhere.
      • Hardware keys, Navigation Ring, Navigation Bar, Lockscreen, Tiles, Notifications etc. - We've got you covered.
    • System-Wide Keyboard Controls
      • Rotation, cursor control, optional emoticions, etc. - You'll be tapping away to your heart's content.
    • SlimCenter
      • Downloads, contact information, system app removal. - More fun than you can shake a stick at.
    • Camera Features
      • Trueview, Smart Capture. - Capture life moments with ease.

Important links:

slimroms.net - The official webpage where you find everything you need to know about SlimRoms.

Latest Changelog - Read here if you want information on changes in latest build.

FAQ - The most frequent asked questions with answers.

Kernel Source - The source of your device's kernel.

Disclaimer: SlimRoms are not responsible for any damages to your device.

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][4.4.4][WEEKLIES] SlimKat [dlx], ROM for the HTC Droid DNA

Contributors
    pandasa123
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2014-08-13
    Last Updated 2014-08-12
    List all Questions and Off-Topic discussions in Q/A Thread

Remember, flash at own will! Don't message me and threaten me with a lawsuit because I may or may not have broken your device!

Issues

Waiting for this to fill

Thanks to:

SlimROMs for ROM
    CyanogenMod for kernel

Installation Instructions

1. You must unlock your bootloader or be S-OFF.
    2. You must have a custom recovery installed that allows SELinux.
    3. Download the HTC Droid DNA build .
    4. Locate Slim 4.4 Gapps here.
    5. Fully wipe your device from Recovery if you are not coming from SlimKat already.
    6. Reboot into recovery and install.
    Downloads

ROM - Full ROMs every week

SlimGapps - Download Google App package and other addons. Installation instructions - Follow these steps to the letter if you're about to install SlimRoms on your device.

Slim 7.2
    • QuickSettings : Register/unregister cast tile one time
    • frameworks/av updates aosp caf
    • bionic updates
    • SlimCenter "Fix OTA on unified builds" For real this time :D
    • more translations
    Slim 7.2
    7.6 is out. for the next few weeks, full changelog on slim website. enjoy :)

http://downloads.codefi.re/ethanj99/pandasa123/Slim

Edit: reuploaded. The file was broken because I turned off my laptop too quickly
    New build up in 20 minutes...
    Changelog:
    • Settings: Slimrecents card/text color
    • Add ADB over network tile
    • frameworks/av updates aosp caf
    • frameworks/base updates aosp caf
    • audio-caf updates
    • updated apns
    • frameworks/native-caf updates
    • more translations