Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos I589

Search This thread

immy28

Nov 5, 2011
rajkot-gujrat
Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos I589:p

Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos is a dual-Sim successor Galaxy Ace. The Galaxy Ace Duos is almost the same as the original Galaxy Ace. The phone comes with the same 3.5-inch, 320×480 display as that of the original Galaxy Ace and also runs Android Gingerbread.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Let us take a look at the features of this Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos handset:

◦832 MHz super fast processor
◦8.89 cm display HVGA display
◦EvDO Rev A capability using which you can get download speeds of 3.1Mbps over CDMA network
◦Dual SIM Dual Active technology that allows consumers to be available on CDMA and GSM nos. all the time
◦Multitasking – You can use multiple applications at the same time, along with smooth web browsing experience.
◦Runs on Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS
◦1,650mAh battery with 7 hours of continuous talktime
Available Colors-Black

Price India (Rupees)-Rs. 16000
Price US (Dollars)-$ 323
Price (Euro)-249 EUR

The Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos dual sim mobile handset is competitively priced at Rs 16,900/-. So, are you looking forward to buying this phone?

Reactions: SPG30759

scoffyburito

Aug 16, 2011
Shot! What an amazing upgrade! OMG multitasking!!!!!!!

Sent from the Nokia Galaxy Nexus S2 XL XE S X 3G LTE T-mo Plus with Beats Audio

madman

Apr 21, 2011
Planet Earth
OnePlus 5
OnePlus 6
as per gsmarena they still don't have the trial model....so if that 1650 can fit in OG ace it would be **** YEAH situation :D:D..
it is released in india where most of user base is on GSM so this phone will be fail... but it is priced same as ace plus which is major fail

Reactions: system.img

navin_n

May 10, 2012
Kathmandu
It is produced at a factory in India. Sell ​​worldwide.

I guess this is not true...I have been using i589 almost one year...it has been introduced in the China ( esp. for China Telecom) in early 2011.

The hardware is all same..

Anyway if any guy have the official ROM for i589 ( indian edition) then please kindly provide me.

Thanks

encik_racun

Apr 10, 2012
This is not true. He has no support for two SIM cards. In the case of the Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos means that there are GSM & CDMA are in one bottle. Nothing more.
The most interesting fact is that it uses a more capacious battery (1650), which should go to the SGA.

Haloo....its a dual sim dual standby ace bai...

byr bil astro dgn diskaun pm aku

K.A.

Apr 4, 2012
Tell me about it..3G is still not that widely used god knows whuz gonna use 4G...

PJ147

Sep 13, 2011
Hampshire
Sony Xperia 1 II
But is it going to be real 4g? In the US the 4g lte networks aren't fast enough to be proper 4G. It should be 1GB/s download from a fixed line and 100Mb/s from a mobile.

Sent from my GT-N7000

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    major update it is DOUS or BATTRY is 1650mAh...

if u like my post just press THANX button...
    Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos I589:p

Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos is a dual-Sim successor Galaxy Ace. The Galaxy Ace Duos is almost the same as the original Galaxy Ace. The phone comes with the same 3.5-inch, 320×480 display as that of the original Galaxy Ace and also runs Android Gingerbread.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Let us take a look at the features of this Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos handset:

◦832 MHz super fast processor
    ◦8.89 cm display HVGA display
    ◦EvDO Rev A capability using which you can get download speeds of 3.1Mbps over CDMA network
    ◦Dual SIM Dual Active technology that allows consumers to be available on CDMA and GSM nos. all the time
    ◦Multitasking – You can use multiple applications at the same time, along with smooth web browsing experience.
    ◦Runs on Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS
    ◦1,650mAh battery with 7 hours of continuous talktime
    Available Colors-Black

Price India (Rupees)-Rs. 16000
    Price US (Dollars)-$ 323
    Price (Euro)-249 EUR

The Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos dual sim mobile handset is competitively priced at Rs 16,900/-. So, are you looking forward to buying this phone?
    as per gsmarena they still don't have the trial model....so if that 1650 can fit in OG ace it would be **** YEAH situation :D:D..
    it is released in india where most of user base is on GSM so this phone will be fail... but it is priced same as ace plus which is major fail
    Try my method...you just have to find Cwm recovery for ur phone..
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1803209
    Hit thanks if I helped you!!!

Sent from my A9 using xda app-developers app