[Q] E7 camera and battery performance

Search This thread

pema.yozer

Mar 11, 2014
Hi All,
This is my first thread in XDA forum, im currently looking to buy a new phone and E7 is on top of my list due to its solid specification.
Could you kinldy let me how does the camera compare to otherflagship devices,
i dont usually play games but im online a lot , can i go through a day with a single charge on this mobile.

I rellay dont like the amigo UI but i believe i can install other launcher on this with no problems.

GTARaja

Nov 20, 2013
Bangalore, KA
Hi All,
This is my first thread in XDA forum, im currently looking to buy a new phone and E7 is on top of my list due to its solid specification.
Could you kinldy let me how does the camera compare to otherflagship devices,
i dont usually play games but im online a lot , can i go through a day with a single charge on this mobile.

I rellay dont like the amigo UI but i believe i can install other launcher on this with no problems.

Welcome to the XDA..If u dont have an issue with upgrades(want 4.4,4.5.....),brand names,poor amigo OS(An upgrade is on its way for E7) then its a good buy. Talking about the camera.yes its good macro shots are awesome but with other flagship are like little ahead(my experience).
Battery backup is one day with normal use.I think battery backup is quite good seeing the specs and the display.

drbothra1

Mar 8, 2014
camera is really good.

Welcome to the XDA..If u dont have an issue with upgrades(want 4.4,4.5.....),brand names,poor amigo OS(An upgrade is on its way for E7) then its a good buy. Talking about the camera.yes its good macro shots are awesome but with other flagship are like little ahead(my experience).
Battery backup is one day with normal use.I think battery backup is quite good seeing the specs and the display.

camera is awesome but how can u take macro shots without a macro mode in the camera????? der is no macro mode.

dhirajranger

May 28, 2013
Indore
awesome colors but noisy

i found that while the camera is very good for macro shots, and being such a great hardware(it can support 4k video recording) I don't understand why there is so much noise when you zoom the image. even daylight photos looks grainy when you zoom a little bit. i mean its freakin 16 mp am i not supposed to zoom in to see details. but also I'm no expert in photography or cameras

GTARaja

Nov 20, 2013
Bangalore, KA
i found that while the camera is very good for macro shots, and being such a great hardware(it can support 4k video recording) I don't understand why there is so much noise when you zoom the image. even daylight photos looks grainy when you zoom a little bit. i mean its freakin 16 mp am i not supposed to zoom in to see details. but also I'm no expert in photography or cameras

yeah macro shots are good but the edges of other clicks is quite noisy...cant do anything...even xperia z pics are noisy when compared to E7.....

Last edited:

sonicc34

Apr 22, 2013
yeah macro shots are good but the edges of other clicks is quite noisy...cant do anything...even xperia z pics are noisy when compared to E7.....

Hi, which is generally better about camera? Elife E7 or xperia Z? I'm planning to buy its another country verison(e7). Have you got any bad experience(screen, camera, case quality...) to not to buy E7 phone?.

Sorry for bad English.