Bye Bye!!!

Search This thread

lucidvtec

Jul 28, 2010
so long PHOTON!!!

it deff wasent' the phone...it was sprint...i was tired of all the issues with customer service and my bill being different each month

also in january sprint "restructured" the family plan....cost was the same...but the way it broke it down made me spend 20 bux more a month becuase my discount wasen't applied the same way

after a couple phone calls....i finally talked to a cool supervisor...since Sprint changed my contract "technically" this happened in jan...for EVERYONE keep in mind

they will let you outta ur contract with NO ETF's - but only for sixty days

so if your on a family plan and have been looking to get out ...now is the time!!!

thank you to all the dev's for all ur hard work

but i'm gone...keep it up...ICS was getting really cool

i'm on the Fence either gettin the LG Spectrum or the new Nexus!!!! both neat little phone....back to Big RED

deuces!!!

dsims7_2000

Apr 6, 2009
Virginia, USA
Personally, I would not blame Sprint, they have the best plans and service in the business if you ask me.

Blame the employees!!! We have a few forum members here that can root the hell out of a phone and tell you exactly whats up. The remainder of Sprint employees could not tell you how to boil and egg!!!

I have proof!!! My power botton fell off some how and I took it back to Sprint August 20, 2011. I took it to Sprint and 2 homeboys came out the back. The first thing out of his mouth, "Have you had this phone for 30 days or less?"

Nuff said!

Reactions: MRLARGE

CCallahan

Oct 20, 2010
Rock Chalk
so long PHOTON!!!

it deff wasent' the phone...it was sprint...i was tired of all the issues with customer service and my bill being different each month

also in january sprint "restructured" the family plan....cost was the same...but the way it broke it down made me spend 20 bux more a month becuase my discount wasen't applied the same way

after a couple phone calls....i finally talked to a cool supervisor...since Sprint changed my contract "technically" this happened in jan...for EVERYONE keep in mind

they will let you outta ur contract with NO ETF's - but only for sixty days

so if your on a family plan and have been looking to get out ...now is the time!!!

thank you to all the dev's for all ur hard work

but i'm gone...keep it up...ICS was getting really cool

i'm on the Fence either gettin the LG Spectrum or the new Nexus!!!! both neat little phone....back to Big RED

deuces!!!

I've heard some bad things about the Nexus so good luck and hope you make the right decision.

dsims7_2000

Apr 6, 2009
Virginia, USA
August 20th, 2011?

Garden State Plaza in NJ, the Sprint store on 2nd floor over the food court!!! 30 days or less? Im still laughing my stomach hurts!

EDIT: Almost as funny as the hooker that claimed I dropped my s**t! My co-workers jumped all over that ho!!! He** with TEP, If I drop my ****, I will gladly give Sprint $630.00 as i dont like nicks in my ****!!! I would not even sell a forum member some crap I dropped. (Then again, I have dropped 1 phone in the last 14 years.................) "It looks like you dropped your phone?" Thats funny!

Last edited:

lucidvtec

Jul 28, 2010
I ended up gettin the lg spectrum

Pretty neat phone....very nice screen...1.5ghz dual core
And its super light

Already rooted!!!

Sent from my VS920 4G using XDA App

medic233

Nov 12, 2011
Ghent
Hmmmm.
I have 5 lines total(one is the airave because we don't have squat for signal.)
I get a local govt employee discount.
Hmmmm.
When did the 60 days start?

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium

AKDMA

Oct 10, 2010
Don't blame you. Verizon is a better carrier. Can be more expensive, but better else wise. US Cellular is a regional carrier that shares Verizon's network and they have equal reception (no 4G though) in the areas I go with excellent family pricing and superb customer support. If it weren't for that, I'd be back with VZW.

lucidvtec

Jul 28, 2010
It happened in jan....u.get sixty.days

My bill cycle was on the 21st...so i had until march 21st to cancel without a ETF

As far as i.know anyone with a.family plan has this available

Help spread the werd..F You Sprint!!!!
They are.tryin.to keep this hush hush

lucidvtec

Jul 28, 2010
Ps i had three lines plus a airave

Now is ur chance people

decamel

Jun 5, 2010
Don't blame you. Verizon is a better carrier. Can be more expensive, but better else wise. US Cellular is a regional carrier that shares Verizon's network and they have equal reception (no 4G though) in the areas I go with excellent family pricing and superb customer support. If it weren't for that, I'd be back with VZW.

My feelings exactly! I really only miss VZW's network, but nothing and I mean nothing else.

lucidvtec

Jul 28, 2010
Ya the REAL 4g is amazing

It makes a big difference

I got a discount so my place is.bout the same...also veizon is runni.g a speacial on the data plans and.doubling the service.at the same price

Only thing that sucks.right now for this phone "spectrum" is xda doesnt.even.have a.thread for it

I found root for it....super super easy to root it

Got rid.of.all the bloat...waiting for them.to put ICS ...on this dual 1.5 ghz bad boy!!!

lucidvtec

Jul 28, 2010
So i ditched the spectrum due to no development and it didnt even have its own forum

Picked up the razr.. loving it

Running the eclipse rom 1.3. For bout 2 weeks now. No issues everything works.. so fast smooth and a good lookin phone to boot!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Personally, I would not blame Sprint, they have the best plans and service in the business if you ask me.

Blame the employees!!! We have a few forum members here that can root the hell out of a phone and tell you exactly whats up. The remainder of Sprint employees could not tell you how to boil and egg!!!

I have proof!!! My power botton fell off some how and I took it back to Sprint August 20, 2011. I took it to Sprint and 2 homeboys came out the back. The first thing out of his mouth, "Have you had this phone for 30 days or less?"

Nuff said!