problem with CWM and SpeedMod

Search This thread
Feb 17, 2014
hi everybody :)
first of all thank you guys for your amazing works :)
I've just got some questions :)
i've Ace Plus GT-S7500 only
and i read about the CWM 6.0.3.5 here in forum and i installed it using terminal emulator and it works :D
but now i'm trying to install speedmod 4.4.2 and i did the full wipe before installing .. but it didn't work :(
I asked some people one of them said that i have to install CWM 6.0.4.5 to install speedmod .. i searched through this forum and i found how to do it .. i did it exactly as they said it was just installing form CWM recovery bit it didn't work also :(
in the background there is a "dead android man" with a triangle and (!) inside ..
thanks god i could restore the 2.3.6 stock rom ...
can anubody help me please ?? :D
and thanks :)

ANDROID-000

Oct 9, 2013
hi everybody :)
first of all thank you guys for your amazing works :)
I've just got some questions :)
i've Ace Plus GT-S7500 only
and i read about the CWM 6.0.3.5 here in forum and i installed it using terminal emulator and it works :D
but now i'm trying to install speedmod 4.4.2 and i did the full wipe before installing .. but it didn't work :(
I asked some people one of them said that i have to install CWM 6.0.4.5 to install speedmod .. i searched through this forum and i found how to do it .. i did it exactly as they said it was just installing form CWM recovery bit it didn't work also :(
in the background there is a "dead android man" with a triangle and (!) inside ..
thanks god i could restore the 2.3.6 stock rom ...
can anubody help me please ?? :D
and thanks :)

i use cwm 6.0.2.3 and just follow the installation guide in op and all will work except the bug in the list. just read the whole thread of speedmod and you will get an answer:good:;):):D:cowboy:

Feb 17, 2014
i use cwm 6.0.2.3 and just follow the installation guide in op and all will work except the bug in the list. just read the whole thread of speedmod and you will get an answer:good:;):):D:cowboy:
i did wipe cache,dalvik and factory reset .. and format system .. but it didn't work :(
also when i tried to flash the CWM 6.0.4.5 it didn't work too :(
is there another way than using odin ?

trendchanger

May 6, 2013
mumbai
i did wipe cache,dalvik and factory reset .. and format system .. but it didn't work :(
also when i tried to flash the CWM 6.0.4.5 it didn't work too :(
is there another way than using odin ?

u mea to say flashin different version of CWM also fails???
u tried flashing twrp?
personal experience i am on 6.0.4 everything is ok..
in Odin flash the cwm ...

Feb 17, 2014
yeah i tried to flash another version of CWM but it didn't work ... Does it make sense i couldn't flash roms or CWM versions because i flash the CWM 6.0.3.5 using terminal emulator ? :\
and I didn't try to flash twrp but if i want to .. how could i overwrite cwm and replace with twrp ?
and if i tried to flash speedmod using odin it's gonna work right ?
but i prefer to stay away from odin because it's dangerous a little for me as a beginner

Androidoo

Aug 29, 2013
indore
just flash correct recovery through odin,any cwm version will work,listed in forums for our device,then just wipe data,cache,dalvik and flash the rom,i have done it about 10-20 times now,nothing has ever gone wrong..!!!
just follow the correct steps..!!