[Q] How to add custom buttons on Navigation bar?

Search This thread

noobdroid_90

Oct 5, 2011
Mumbai
I used to be able to get many more button options for the nav bar on JellyBean ROMs but I seem to be able to add only the menu or search button to the nav bar on KitKat ROMs. Is there any way to add other buttons or would I have to edit the SystemUI.apk manually?

I'm currently running crDroid simple.
If there are any KitKat ROMs which support adding custom buttons, such as the power button, or apps, I would appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction.

mrhiab

Sep 12, 2012
I used to be able to get many more button options for the nav bar on JellyBean ROMs but I seem to be able to add only the menu or search button to the nav bar on KitKat ROMs. Is there any way to add other buttons or would I have to edit the SystemUI.apk manually?

If there are any KitKat ROMs which support adding custom buttons, such as the power button, or apps, I would appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction.

Purity
CarbonKat
SlimKat
Vanir

Just to name a few.

Reactions: noobdroid_90

jrosetto

May 18, 2012
Clearwater

You could install xPosed frameworks and use Gravitybox to accomplish what you are looking for.

Reactions: noobdroid_90

sinndissension

Sep 6, 2013
Pacrom has a lot of those options. Its fairly new for 4.4 so it may or may not be stable for you, but ive tried it, and it works for me.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Purity
    CarbonKat
    SlimKat
    Vanir

Just to name a few.

You could install xPosed frameworks and use Gravitybox to accomplish what you are looking for.