Lg g pad knock code

Search This thread

5warafat1

Nov 17, 2012
My g pad is running 4.4 but there is no option in the settings for knock code.

Sent from my LG-V500 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

5warafat1

Nov 17, 2012
Lol yh i did i meant it does not have the option for it

Sent from my LG-V500 using xda app-developers app

5warafat1

Nov 17, 2012
But will the g pad be getting knock code

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app

majnu

Apr 18, 2010
I sent an email re: Knock code and had a reply

Hi,

Thank you for your email regarding your V500.

I have had a read through your email and I am sorry that it is not on your LG G Pad yet. I can however inform you that another update is due for release shortly (unfortunately no ETA for the moment) that will contain the update for the knock code on the G Pad.

I hope my email has answered your query and assisted you today, I would really appreciate your feedback! Please help us to improve our customer service by completing the short survey after this email.

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards
Nick
LG Electronics UK Help desk

Reactions: whoamigriffiths

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm on 4.4 and knock on/off works fine.

KnockOn isn't the same thing as Knock Code. Knock Code adds knocking functionality to the lock screen which utilises knocks as the pattern to unlock the lockscreen instead of password/pin/etc.
    I sent an email re: Knock code and had a reply

Hi,

Thank you for your email regarding your V500.

I have had a read through your email and I am sorry that it is not on your LG G Pad yet. I can however inform you that another update is due for release shortly (unfortunately no ETA for the moment) that will contain the update for the knock code on the G Pad.

I hope my email has answered your query and assisted you today, I would really appreciate your feedback! Please help us to improve our customer service by completing the short survey after this email.

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards
    Nick
    LG Electronics UK Help desk