[Q] Can't find the rom for me.. help needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

AleksLenin

Feb 2, 2012
Hi:)

just got my note 3, after a few days touchwiz just chrashes all the time and everthing was laggy. i figured i just root using the video from here, then i flashed CWM after in odin as a recovery, i tried Echoe ROM first and everthing was fine and smooth again, but now i had problems connecting with the usb cable to a computer. I change to X-Note and all is ok again, but i dont like the widgets, i need music to bee in 5x1 not 4x1 etc... and its too much options for me;)
i think im looking for a custom ROM thats most alike the original TW. but just faster and smoother with a little more features. like f.eks downloading videos from youtube etc.

Any suggestions?

Thanxx:laugh:
l

Last edited:

speedyjay

Oct 22, 2011
Farnborough
We cannot recommend roms. It is well known here. This is because, what works well for someone else, may not necessarily work well for you. It's all down to personal preference. Example: I prefer to stay well away from TW based roms because they're just god awful (unless modded) AOSP or AICP all the way!

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

AleksLenin

Feb 2, 2012
We cannot recommend roms. It is well known here. This is because, what works well for someone else, may not necessarily work well for you. It's all down to personal preference. Example: I prefer to stay well away from TW based roms because they're just god awful (unless modded) AOSP or AICP all the way!

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I understand this. and I aint asking for whats the best ROM, etc... If you read my first question, Im looking for a ROM close to the original TW with a little bit extra stuff. I aint asking for whats the best ROM etc. im sure someone know this without me trying every got damn ROM, before i figure it out.

I actually like TW :D:D:good:

hhai2pth

Feb 20, 2014
HCMC
I understand this. and I aint asking for whats the best ROM, etc... If you read my first question, Im looking for a ROM close to the original TW with a little bit extra stuff. I aint asking for whats the best ROM etc. im sure someone know this without me trying every got damn ROM, before i figure it out.

I actually like TW :D:D:good:

The best ROM depends every single one. In my opinion X-note is best ROM for me. You should try some ROM and you will see which is best for you.

ronnie498

Retired Senior Moderator
Sep 22, 2010
Mod Edit

"Best" or "Recommend" ROM / Kernel threads are not allowed on XDA.
Please test these things for yourself. That is the only way you will get an unbiased opinion,
and then, you can decide for yourself if it meets YOUR needs.

Thread Closed

ronnie498
Forum Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.