HTC one

Search This thread

Watcha12345

Jul 29, 2014
hi

I am new to here and need a bit of help. I brought a htc one m7 from ebay. It seems to be a sprint phone however was supposed to be unlocked and usable in my location UK. I am having problems with it like no internet data despite being able to make calls on my tmobile network. Other restrictions include things like phone updates. Is any way that I can remove all the sprint stuff and reset the phone to make it usable.

Seanie280672

Feb 27, 2012
Halesowen
hi

I am new to here and need a bit of help. I brought a htc one m7 from ebay. It seems to be a sprint phone however was supposed to be unlocked and usable in my location UK. I am having problems with it like no internet data despite being able to make calls on my tmobile network. Other restrictions include things like phone updates. Is any way that I can remove all the sprint stuff and reset the phone to make it usable.

first rule, no double posting: http://xdaforums.com/htc-one/help/help-phone-network-unlocked-phone-t2832232

scorror

Sep 19, 2009
Sprint is CDMA network while T-Mobile is a GSM network, so both are incompatible.

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app