From Stock to RR?how?

Search This thread

Jacksocool

Feb 17, 2014
Srry for the dumb question...I am Running On 4.1.2 stock rom and kernel and wanted to jump to resurrection remix and i am a bit confused what all i have to do to get to RR... if anyone can please provied a step by step tutorial ..it will really help:fingers-crossed:

##W4TCH0UT##

Oct 7, 2013
\\___TheMiddleOfNowhere___//
Srry for the dumb question...I am Running On 4.1.2 stock rom and kernel and wanted to jump to resurrection remix and i am a bit confused what all i have to do to get to RR... if anyone can please provied a step by step tutorial ..it will really help:fingers-crossed:

You want RR 4.4 or 4.2. I'll answer depending on that.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk Pro

And on rr 5.0.3 using evolution kernel 1.5

Jacksocool

Feb 17, 2014
1 more stuid question....u see this is gone be my first attempt to flash a custom rom ...if by mistake smthing goes wrong...i can reflash a official stock firmware to correct it rite? or flashing roms can also brick my device? kinda scared :(

Jacksocool

Feb 17, 2014
Just download RR latest build and RR gapps and put them in external sd. Now go to cwm and do a full wipe and flash both RR ROM and RR gapps. reboot. You're good to go.??

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
Ok Finally gained the courage to flash my first custom rom!!! I AM DOING IT :victory::victory:
1 last question:confused::confused: do i need to do anything else after i flash the RR rom And gapps?? or just reboot? Like i have read many threads where they say to clear cache and dalvik smthing ( i dont even know what it even means)

##W4TCH0UT##

Oct 7, 2013
\\___TheMiddleOfNowhere___//
Ok Finally gained the courage to flash my first custom rom!!! I AM DOING IT :victory::victory:
1 last question:confused::confused: do i need to do anything else after i flash the RR rom And gapps?? or just reboot? Like i have read many threads where they say to clear cache and dalvik smthing ( i dont even know what it even means)

Before flashing rom and gapps. You have to wipe data and while cache partition and go to advanced and wipe dalvik cache.

Sent from my GT-I9082 Using Tapatalk Pro.
On Pro-am KK Build7(^_-)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It will not,if you do it properly

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk Pro

And on rr 5.0.3 using evolution kernel 1.5