Don't post your questions or problems here!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

androidfreak70

Feb 12, 2014
here!
Hi to all new members here

Please do not post your questions or problems here. This section for GENERAL things about Xperia Z like mods or tweaks or guides NOT FOR QUESTIONS.
The number 1 of XDA rules clearly saying SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST! there are many threads here about bricked devices or how to flash ROMs and the tutorials and answers about that is already exist
We'll help you more if you post your questions in questions and answers section ;)
Don't think the word "general" means to everyone see it and answer your question.

And always remember to NOT post your question in the general section here

I'm talking here not as a forum moderator. I'm a senior member as everyone not new here. I'm saying this because the moderators of Xperia Z forum are not active here. just suddenly..

Now if you are a new on XDA and have a problem or question please take a look on Questions and answers section and see others problems to find your answer. And if NOT found your answer post your question in Questions and answers not here ;)

Hope the Xperia Z forum moderators pay more intention on this forum.

And thanks for your understanding :)

neoxx3m

Dec 8, 2009
Ljubuski
Xiaomi 12X

Please do not post your questions or problems here. This section for GENERAL things about Xperia Z like mods or tweaks or guides NOT FOR QUESTIONS.
The number 1 of XDA rules clearly saying SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST! there are many threads here about bricked devices or how to flash ROMs and the tutorials and answers about that is already exist
We'll help you more if you post your questions in questions and answers section ;)
Don't think the word "general" means to everyone see it and answer your question.

I'm talking here not as a forum moderator. I'm a senior member as everyone not new here. I'm saying this because the moderators of Xperia Z forum are not active here. just suddenly..

Now if you are a new on XDA and have a problem or question please take a look on Questions and answers section and see others problems to find your answer. And if NOT found your answer post your question in Questions and answers not here ;)

I think that this thread is unnecessary. First off all we have thread for this problem here:
http://xdaforums.com/xperia-z/general/post-questions-help-troubleshooting-t2116920
Second off all moderators do their job great and they are active. So instead you complain that they are not doing their job help them with reporting unnecessary threads like this one here. :good:

Reactions: androidfreak70

androidfreak70

Feb 12, 2014
here!
I think that this thread is unnecessary. First off all we have thread for this problem here:
http://xdaforums.com/xperia-z/general/post-questions-help-troubleshooting-t2116920
Second off all moderators do their job great and they are active. So instead you complain that they are not doing their job help them with reporting unnecessary threads like this one here. :good:

I know there is already thread about that. And I know that's not my job
But I see in other forums some threads in wrong places getting closed even without reporting.
That mean the moderators are active and browsing the forum right?

Even this forum is going wrong... It wasn't like that before!

Tapatalk'ed from my Xperia™ Z (C6602) running Dirty Unicorns ROM!

Last edited:

OsiBasi

Nov 26, 2012
Please don't post your complaints here. The same people that post questions here are the same people who won't read this thread.

androidfreak70

Feb 12, 2014
here!
Please don't post your complaints here. The same people that post questions here are the same people who won't read this thread.
facepalm.jpg

Reactions: Pablosch23

gregbradley

Retired Forum Moderator
There is already a sticky thread about forum at the top of the general section
Please look and read here

Secondly, moderators do browse the forums and we do general maintenance when we see things in the wrong place, however, we rely a lot on users reporting posts in the wrong section.
Please use the orange triangle in the top right of the post to alert a moderator if a thread needs moving.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There is already a sticky thread about forum at the top of the general section
    Please look and read here

Secondly, moderators do browse the forums and we do general maintenance when we see things in the wrong place, however, we rely a lot on users reporting posts in the wrong section.
    Please use the orange triangle in the top right of the post to alert a moderator if a thread needs moving.

Thread closed

facepalm.jpg