conserdering buying this device? should l?!

Search This thread

Ahmedmoataz

Jan 27, 2014
I need ur opinion guys....., is it GREAT CAMERA? I mean leaving every other thing aside is it a good camera cus I already have android devices and I need a good camera

apprentice

Apr 22, 2005
NORWICH, England
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3
I agree, it does take great pictures and has the best LCD screen you can imagine for a camera. But sadly Samsung have lost all interest in supporting it, software features on the Galaxy Zoom and Note 3 are better and run higher version of Android.

If you can get one for a good price then go for it. I still love the camera but wish it would receive updates to fix interface lag issues.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ahmedmoataz

RKnight1983

Apr 10, 2008
Grand Rapids, Michigan
www.facebook.com
Yes awesome camera, I use it daily and the Android features are a benefit that come in handy more then you may think. I also am disappointed the there has been no support for the camera. I would still buy the camera again, however mabey wait until the new one is released so you at least get a newer version of Android and more features and better chance of support from Samsung. I love this camera so much that I am actually considering purchasing the Galaxy NX instead of a DSLR here soon.

jpx3m

Jan 20, 2013
My camera no has dust inside and the image is affected...

posted from Nokia n721 using tapatalk 4

kenhicg

May 6, 2012
Would this camera be a good device for streaming over the ustream app or using to add to a hangout? I want to stream speakers at meetings. Also does it have a mic port for a shotgun mic?

koutsa

Dec 3, 2010
Would this camera be a good device for streaming over the ustream app or using to add to a hangout? I want to stream speakers at meetings. Also does it have a mic port for a shotgun mic?

It does not have a mic port.

It does have a mini-HDMI -port, headphones jack (of course) and the default mini-USB -port (2nd of course ;)

Also experiencing that interface lagging and it's quite annoying when you should be able to take a pic fast, without no waiting. I've done 1 factory reset to my device, it helped a bit.

internetpilot

Jan 26, 2011
Ponte Vedra, FL
I believe you can use an external mic with an adapter via the headphone jack. You'll need an iphone/ipad mic adapter and then it will work with any standard mic. I know I'm responding to this thread late, but the Galaxy Camera 2 has been out for a while and is already being discounted. It's running Android 4.3 and I'm not really experiencing any interface lag at all. For better battery life and other features I wish it was Kitkat, but JB 4.3 is definitely good enough.

Reactions: Ouya-XD

cmsideas

Yes awesome camera, I use it daily and the Android features are a benefit that come in handy more then you may think. I also am disappointed the there has been no support for the camera. I would still buy the camera again, however mabey wait until the new one is released so you at least get a newer version of Android and more features and better chance of support from Samsung.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes, it's great camera with poor support :p

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    I agree, it does take great pictures and has the best LCD screen you can imagine for a camera. But sadly Samsung have lost all interest in supporting it, software features on the Galaxy Zoom and Note 3 are better and run higher version of Android.

If you can get one for a good price then go for it. I still love the camera but wish it would receive updates to fix interface lag issues.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    I believe you can use an external mic with an adapter via the headphone jack. You'll need an iphone/ipad mic adapter and then it will work with any standard mic. I know I'm responding to this thread late, but the Galaxy Camera 2 has been out for a while and is already being discounted. It's running Android 4.3 and I'm not really experiencing any interface lag at all. For better battery life and other features I wish it was Kitkat, but JB 4.3 is definitely good enough.