[ROM][07.05.12] SRKI's AOKP Beta 3 - Milestone 5 [Fast|Batterylife|BT|wifi|init.d]

Search This thread

justmpm

Retired Senior Moderator
Dec 22, 2010
Jumpston Junction
Be careful with those ports. I had to revert back to stock because my phone kept randomly rebooting while on a AOKP port (doesn't matter which port, they're just not native for RAY).

Now, even though I am using everything completely stock and no undervolting, my phone randomly reboots, homelauncher and certain apps FC on me (even the keyboard). I tried fixing the problem with the RAM Manager app but it sure is not enough because the FCs keep happening but not as often. My phone is definitely not the same. Any suggestions from you guys are welcome.

I strongly recommend you just wait for a AOKP native build.

I am not sure what is going on with your device. I think the ports should be "safe" and shouldn't do any permanent damage to your phone...a native build should just give the best performance with the least amount of troubles.

I have seen a lot of weird behavior from my device but I have always been able to get it back to "normal" by: factory reset, wipe dalvik cache, format /data, /cache, and /system and flash a new kernel over the old one (even if it is the same one). I know, I know, /data and /cache should be formatted during the factory reset, but this is just cleaning house.

Be careful with those ports. I had to revert back to stock because my phone kept randomly rebooting while on a AOKP port (doesn't matter which port, they're just not native for RAY).

Now, even though I am using everything completely stock and no undervolting, my phone randomly reboots, homelauncher and certain apps FC on me (even the keyboard). I tried fixing the problem with the RAM Manager app but it sure is not enough because the FCs keep happening but not as often. My phone is definitely not the same. Any suggestions from you guys are welcome.

I strongly recommend you just wait for a AOKP native build.

i'm on arc aokp port, no random reboots, i'm only missing bt music
your problem: u have flashed stock firmware with flashtool?

mydegeneration

Apr 16, 2012
@justmpm I don't know what is it with my Ray because I've rarely encountered any unwanted behavior but it sure is acting "weird". I tried factory reset and full wipes like 3 times.

@funiewski, I've been using flashtool with no errors for the past 4 months (until now, I guess). Is there something wrong it? because, this might be the case. I flashed the .431 nordic version (from whitejoker?)

I'm gonna try flashing JJ's ROM. Hopefully it stabilizes my device.

justmpm

Retired Senior Moderator
Dec 22, 2010
Jumpston Junction
@justmpm I don't know what is it with my Ray because I've rarely encountered any unwanted behavior but it sure is acting "weird". I tried factory reset and full wipes like 3 times.

@funiewski, I've been using flashtool with no errors for the past 4 months (until now, I guess). Is there something wrong it? because, this might be the case. I flashed the .431 nordic version (from whitejoker?)

I'm gonna try flashing JJ's ROM. Hopefully it stabilizes my device.

The classic "full wipe" sometimes isn't enough. In recovery go to "mounts and storage" and then format /system. There are 2 ways I know of to clear out the settings in /system...this way is one and the other is by doing a restoring a back up. Once you format /system you will need to flash a ROM....I am not sure if factory reset completely clears out /data...that is why I suggested to format that as well.

I am not sure how you are restoring your APPs, if they aren't restored correctly you can get FCs (typically it is a permissions thing). I try and use something that actually uses the APP installer...TB, airdroid, APP manager etc. These days I typically use the Play store on my PC....it is quick and easy because it remembers all the apps you have downloaded.

Reactions: mydegeneration

mydegeneration

Apr 16, 2012
@justmpm I tried full wipe then on mounts and storage I formatted data, cache, system and flashed a new ROM. Now, the random reboots or fcs don't seem to happen as much anymore... but they're still happening. Any ideas?

Sent from my Xperia Ray using XDA

Last edited:

justmpm

Retired Senior Moderator
Dec 22, 2010
Jumpston Junction
@justmpm I tried full wipe then on mounts and storage I formatted data, cache, system and flashed a new ROM. Now, the random reboots or fcs don't seem to happen as much anymore... but they're still happening. Any ideas?

Sent from my Xperia Ray using XDA

try running the attached script. It is part of the v6 supercharger....it is supposed to fix fc's. Rename it with out the .txt extension, put it in /xbin and either run it from terminal or with script manager...needs to be run as root/su. Make sure to set permissions to rwxrwxrwx.

Attachments

• fixfc.txt
    5.4 KB · Views: 5

mydegeneration

Apr 16, 2012
try running the attached script. It is part of the v6 supercharger....it is supposed to fix fc's. Rename it with out the .txt extension, put it in /xbin and either run it from terminal or with script manager...needs to be run as root/su. Make sure to set permissions to rwxrwxrwx.

Thanks for the script. I tried it but it seems like the script doesn't fix my problem. I'm starting to feel like I've really messed up my phone. This is so weird and frustrating. It almost feels as if I got a virus? I don't know.

I'm gonna try reverting back to GB to see if it's just ICS acting weird on my phone.

justmpm

Retired Senior Moderator
Dec 22, 2010
Jumpston Junction
Thanks for the script. I tried it but it seems like the script doesn't fix my problem. I'm starting to feel like I've really messed up my phone. This is so weird and frustrating. It almost feels as if I got a virus? I don't know.

I'm gonna try reverting back to GB to see if it's just ICS acting weird on my phone.

When I went back to stock ICS, I used this guide: http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/35239?start=0&tstart=0 It is from Sony and they recommend using SUS to repair your phone after flashing the updates. Somewhere in the guide there is also the instructions for downgrading to GB and then using PCC to upgrade to ICS....but I would try repairing stock ICS wit SUS first.

mydegeneration

Apr 16, 2012
When I went back to stock ICS, I used this guide: http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/35239?start=0&tstart=0 It is from Sony and they recommend using SUS to repair your phone after flashing the updates. Somewhere in the guide there is also the instructions for downgrading to GB and then using PCC to upgrade to ICS....but I would try repairing stock ICS wit SUS first.

I'm kind of desperate so I relocked my bootloader in order to use SUS repair or PCC's but still no luck. SUS is telling me I have the latest software and PCC is telling me that there is no available software for my phone to be repaired. This **** blows, dude... ugh.

I'm trying to get support from the forum in the Sony community site but they haven't replied yet.

Thank you so much though. hopefully I'll get this fixed.

justmpm

Retired Senior Moderator
Dec 22, 2010
Jumpston Junction
I'm kind of desperate so I relocked my bootloader in order to use SUS repair or PCC's but still no luck. SUS is telling me I have the latest software and PCC is telling me that there is no available software for my phone to be repaired. This **** blows, dude... ugh.

I'm trying to get support from the forum in the Sony community site but they haven't replied yet.

I think you should be able to use flashtool to flash the .431 update from that SONY thread and then get SUS to repair your new install. SUS will tell you that your phone is already up to date, but if you continue (select update anyway?), it will go to the repair menu....sorry I am a little rusty on SUS...it has been a while and I never used it that much anyway....

muz2000

May 29, 2009

Try to format your uSD card.

Sent from my ST18i using XDA

justmpm

Retired Senior Moderator
Dec 22, 2010
Jumpston Junction
Flash ftf man what u even thinking asking Sony lol or using PC companion or repair program
Get ftf flashed n that will be that what problem are you facing with your port

I think he tried to just flash the ftf's with flashtool and he still has issues with FCs...and in this case Sony recommends repairing the device using PCC or SUS.

Thanks for all your help with porting AOKP to the RAY. I don't think the FC issues is related to the porting....the only "open" issue that I know about on the Ray port is related to bluetooth, and that seems to be limited to passing music.

Speaking of music....I fell out of my chair when I saw you telling someone that your boot audio is 2Pac's T.L. ....you know damn well it is lagy gaga's Bad Romance:D

OatnezrA

Mar 21, 2012
I tried little port AOKP b39 from neo section to my ray.. Everything is OK except camera's flash light is not working. What I missed?

mydegeneration

Apr 16, 2012
I think I've tried everything by now: fomatting my phone (data, cache, system, sdcard, sd-ext) and flashing a new rom and firmware (with flashtool). I still keep getting FCs and system reboots. It's pretty bad. I'm probably like that one dude with that owns that one phone that is risky to try custom roms with. At this point, I'm not sure if I should send it to a sony service center for repair or just sell it for parts.

Again, thanks everyone for the tips and help.

justmpm

Retired Senior Moderator
Dec 22, 2010
Jumpston Junction
I think I've tried everything by now: fomatting my phone (data, cache, system, sdcard, sd-ext) and flashing a new rom and firmware (with flashtool). I still keep getting FCs and system reboots. It's pretty bad. I'm probably like that one dude with that owns that one phone that is risky to try custom roms with. At this point, I'm not sure if I should send it to a sony service center for repair or just sell it for parts.

Again, thanks everyone for the tips and help.

This is making me sad.....can you try to set your max cpufreq to 806 (or closest value depending on the kernel you are running. If you can change the governor try conservative.

mydegeneration

Apr 16, 2012
good news

This is making me sad.....can you try to set your max cpufreq to 806 (or closest value depending on the kernel you are running. If you can change the governor try conservative.

Dude, I managed somehow to get my phone in a decent state. First I flashed FXP125 because it sure is smoother than stock sony roms and i dont get as many FCs. Then I used RAM Manager Pro and selected the "hard multitasking" profile. then i went on developer options and selected background process limit: "at most 3 processes". Then fixed permissions with the ROM Manager app.

I definitely have a hardware issue, and apparently stock CPU settings won't do anymore, so I figured lowering my cpu frequency and conservative governor won't help so I jacked up the frequency to 1.3GHz with interactive governor and now my phone is thankfully in a pretty decent state. I have a bit of a battery drain problem but I don't mind it at all :)

Last edited:

jjdoctor

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 3, 2011
Rawalpindi
I tried little port AOKP b39 from neo section to my ray.. Everything is OK except camera's flash light is not working. What I missed?

Send me ur Ported ROM... Its funny I couldnt port it and got stuck in bootloop with my own guide I made...:D.. but ur ROM might help..

Flash LED light is easy to fix... u have to copy replace entire system/usr folder from Stock 4.0.4 ROM... infact usr/semc/camera folder will also do if u have replaced other files already...

Ridho1

Dec 25, 2011
Suroboyo cok!
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Send me ur Ported ROM... Its funny I couldnt port it and got stuck in bootloop with my own guide I made...:D.. but ur ROM might help..

Flash LED light is easy to fix... u have to copy replace entire system/usr folder from Stock 4.0.4 ROM... infact usr/semc/camera folder will also do if u have replaced other files already...

I really hope you continue your work in aokp, jj. :eek:

Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

SRKI's AOKP port, build 32 by TEAM KANG

for Xperia Ray

2011%2B-%2B1
    47f57041-8326-872e.jpg
    attachment.php

shot000018.png
    attachment.php
    shot000007y.png

This Rom is built from the same base as jjdocter's & Davibs' AOKP roms, compiled by Supervenom.
    However I ported this from davibs' ARC Alessandra ROM V 0.7. He tweaked it, resulting in better battery life.

This rom was possible, because of them! Thank you

Working:
    V Wifi working fine with Sirkay's kernel in this ROM
    V USB
    V GPS
    V HWA
    V camera & frontcamera, incl LED flash
    V Bluetooth
    V TreBuchet with CM settings
    V Livewallpaper, Astro & Music player integrated
    V init.d working (ROMControl tweaks) !
    V Notification LED
    V USB-Tethering

Big Bugs:
    - Wifi hotspot not working (not integrated in kernel yet)
    - Built in ASOP camera cannot do panorama or Video rec (panorama: Kernel problem, video-rec: Will have to wait for FXP to build something for SE phones)
    - If your battery drains faster than normal, see installation notes, last step!

Minor Bugs:
    * no FM radio support yet (have to integrate sony SEMC, not a priority atm)
    * ROMControl weather function will FC, If you dont install GAPPS.
    * Power menu>reboot>recovery, Press home button to actually make the phone reboot.(framework problem, not planning on fixing this soon)
    * Caller volume bug (workaround to reach 100% volume:press [vol plus] until your at max, then [vol min] and then [vol plus]), AOKP bug.
    * A2DP Bluetooth stereo audio (BT-music headsets): audio isnt channeled to the headset, but sent to phone speaker anyone have any ideas?
    * Data and 2G toggle arent showing up, try flashing 2g data toggle patch below ROM download
    * Statusbar brightness bar might bounce a bit, general AOKP bug, dunno how to fix yet
    * Face unlock cant find camera (will try and fix this)

TODO

- Add&Test supercharge script (its availablefor download if you want to try it yourself, see experimental) I dont see alot of difference after flashing this, anyone noticing speed-upgrades after applying this? please report
    - Try to get Auto-Brightness to work (have to look into this, might be kernel related, not sure if its even officially supported by sony)
    - Suggestions are welcome!

Battery Performance

This is without using the AOKP power save 2G options screenshots is Beta 1 & Beta 2. 3rd screenshot is Beta 3 (wanted to dev again after 2 hours)
    attachment.php
    &
    attachment.php
    &
    attachment.php

1: 1% drop, 245-1017 GOV: ondemand *********** 2: 2-3% drop, 134-1612 GOV: SmartAssV2
    3G disabled, perfect Signal ********************* 3G enabled and crappy signal

To get these results I used:
    Baseband 70 - MD5 Hash: D5432A6019C9C668ABC7F1199DF9BCAF
    Sirkay's AOKP kernel v2 (attached) - MD5 hash: E0BCA9886F88333594C22BC73E073FE7
    DISABLING ALL SOUND CHECKBOXES, see installation steps

Notes

* I am not responsible for damage to your device, use at own risk!
    * Installing takes a long time, be patient:) dont forget to flash GAPPS.
    * If you experience problems, check MD5 sums(!!!!!) and Full Wipe
    * Curious about your specific idle battery usage\drains see: BetterBatteryStats
    * FXP119 kernel should also work on this rom, untested how this affects battery etc.
    * Camera-app that allows video-recording (choppy, but working apperently). Ty mydegeneration

Installation

1 Flash kernel (attached)
    2 Flash baseband
    3 Flash Rom
    4 Flash any fixes
    5 Flash GAPPS
    6 Very important: Go to Menu>Settings>Sound
    Set it up as follows:

attachment.php

If you dont set this, you will suffer battery drain, general ICS bug, it causes AudioOut_1 wakelocks

ROM Download, see 2nd post for changelog & older versions

Beta 3.0 - AOKP Milestone 5, (GAPPS not integrated, download below) - MD5 Hash: 6A0FAC6393E0BF9978832D136C115BEF - don't forget to flash brightness-patch after this

Google Apps:
    Google Apps GAPPS 20120429 (Play store etc) - MD5 Hash: 7C524E1E078164F681E0AA6753180B2C

Patches

Brightness_Patch_beta3.zip - MD5 Hash: E6B6E2842644C9B9A9FA46753F399457 flash after Beta 3 to fix brightness-setting not getting saved
    New Google ICS Music app - MD5 hash: 97F36490116EDCDBC8B882EB87E27930

Experimental - Before testing the following, Backup!

ROMControl with 2G & Data Toggle, mirror - MD5 Hash: 58A00F5E578230D8558A058660729470 ***not originally designed for this rom, I dont support this***
    OOM-Priority-Charger-v1.4-aokp-m5_SRKI_beta3 - MD5 hash: 5A8D3531517B092B63D2F660CE0DC613

I found a bug,solution or have a suggestion?!

For bugs, please check if it's not a general AOKP bug here

Solutions please PM me^^

Suggestions post or if its 'HUGE', PM;)

Need some serious JAVA DEV help with:

- Hacked wpa_supplicant (from /system/bin) which will allow ad-hoc mode (to get wifi tethering to work)
    - Hacked Camera.apk, to get camcorder working (or porting SECM camera to AOSP)
    - Porting radio app to AOSP without using SEMC framework

some remarkable things have been programmed by nobodyAtall, in his rom [ROM] MiniCM9-3.0.1 [2/5/12]ICS 4.0.4/CM9 port for the Χ10 mini, perhaps people can get ideas etc from his rom (he for example ported radio app without a semc framework being present!).

His rom is based on an Xperia that is very similar to a ray in hardware, hopefully close eneugh;)

N'Joy
    got Ray's version for build 38?

If you want build 38, it looks like you are going to have to do it yourself...but it is really really easy. If you can flash in CWM recovery then you can do it! You need to download 3 things:

1. Download the build 38 from here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1609516

You want the RC1 version and put it on your sdcard. Make sure to thank Supervenom while you are there.....

2. Download the camcorder fix from here: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=27248035&postcount=240

YES THE CAMCORDER IS FIXED!!!!!! Save it to the SDcard. Don't forget to thank mchj for putting together the fix...and if you are feeling really thankful don't forget to thank Aarush, who figured it out in the 1st place: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=27219644&postcount=1333 (but don't flash this one!)

3. Download the porting patch from here: http://www.mediafire.com/?bpw79n16iixnvvi

I won't tell you where to put it...you know!!!! Thank JJdoctor for making the original patch: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1534656&highlight=arc+ray+port+patch

You will need an AOKP compatible kernel. Supervenom recommends FXP124 because Sirkay's AOKP "isn't updated to last FXP sources." But, FXP124 doesn't have a working CWM recovery, so it is probably best to use Sirkay's AOKPv2.2 (it is working for me!) You can also try hot booting a kernel with CWM Recovery - if you must have FXP114. Sirkay's kernel is here: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=26251847&postcount=1229
    Don't forget to hit thanks while you are there.

Now port the ROM (don't reboot until the end):
    1. In recovery, full wipe (factory reset, wipe dalvik cache). If you have wifi troubles, repeat the full wipe and then format the system and data partitions (find under "mounts and storage" in the main CWM menu).

2. Flash the ROM

3. Flash the ARCNEO2RAY_Patch.zip

4. Flash the CAM_FIX_CWM_by_mchj.zip to fix the camcorder

5. Flash GAPPS if you want them.

Reboot into the ROM....enjoy the unicorness of it!

The ARCNEO2RAY_Patch has an old build.prop of Srkineo's in it - I believe from build 32. You will probably want to check it out and make any changes you see fit. When I did this, it booted with the old AOKP boot animation. I attached the new animation, which I took from ChampionSwimmer's AOKP Beta3 build. In case you want the new animation, just replace the old bootanimation.zip with the attached one....you can find the bootanimation.zip in /system/media... make sure the permissions are rw-rw-rw- and reboot. bootanimation.zip IS NOT FLASHABLE....so don't flash it.....

Seriously....thank the Developers who made this work....with out them we would be stuck on bloatware overloaded ICS stock wondering how much the marketing firm got paid for thinking up the name timescape.....
    @ Srkino..

Here is the Source ROM for Milestone 5 for Ray which supervenom sent me

you look more interested in this ROM ... I will be happy if u continue it further..

.. I am not gonna get enough time to work on it since I am quite busy and the time I get I can only spare for Hybrid ROMs.

BT is not working but hope u already know the solution to that...

http://www.mediafire.com/?0bcnjnmwmlihsnh

You need any help, let me know...
    How can I edit the home button led? I know the led patch is meant to stop the intense pink led but now there's no LED when home key is pressed. I would like to try a AOSP blue color for the led or just the stock white one.

Don't install led patch and add the following lines to your hw_config.sh:

echo 4000 > $dev/red/max_current
    echo 10000 > $dev/green/max_current
    echo 10000 > $dev/blue/max_current

You'll get white LED like in Stock ROM. You can modify RGB values if you like.
    logcat of starting camera and setting it to recording:
    Code:
    D/dalvikvm( 1556): GC_CONCURRENT freed 573K, 6% free 11417K/12103K, paused 12ms+7ms
    D/dalvikvm( 1556): GC_CONCURRENT freed 616K, 6% free 11504K/12231K, paused 2ms+9ms
    V/videocamera( 1827): startVideoRecording
    D/CameraStorage( 1827): External storage state=mounted
    V/videocamera( 1827): initializeRecorder
    E/MediaProfiles(  131): getInstance
    E/MediaProfiles(  131): getInstance f1990
    W/StagefrightRecorder(  131): Max file duration is not positive: 0 us. Disabling duration limit.
    W/StagefrightRecorder(  131): Target duration (0 us) too short to be respected
    V/videocamera( 1827): New video filename: /mnt/sdcard/DCIM/Camera/VID_20120525_215422.mp4
    I/MediaRecorderJNI( 1827): prepare: surface=0x239ec0 (identity=52)
    I/CpuGovernorService(  267): intent action: com.android.server.CpuGovernorService.action.IOBUSY_VOTE
    I/CpuGovernorService(  267): IOBUSY vote: 0
    E/MediaProfiles(  131): getCamcorderProfileParamByName: duration for camera 0, quality 0
    E/MediaProfiles(  131): Guru : quality = 0, index = 14
    E/MediaProfiles(  131): getCamcorderProfileParamByName: file.format for camera 0, quality 0
    E/MediaProfiles(  131): getCamcorderProfileParamByName: vid.codec for camera 0, quality 0
    E/MediaProfiles(  131): getCamcorderProfileParamByName: vid.bps for camera 0, quality 0
    E/MediaProfiles(  131): getCamcorderProfileParamByName: vid.fps for camera 0, quality 0
    E/MediaProfiles(  131): getCamcorderProfileParamByName: vid.width for camera 0, quality 0
    E/MediaProfiles(  131): getCamcorderProfileParamByName: vid.height for camera 0, quality 0
    E/MediaProfiles(  131): getCamcorderProfileParamByName: aud.codec for camera 0, quality 0
    E/MediaProfiles(  131): getCamcorderProfileParamByName: aud.bps for camera 0, quality 0
    E/MediaProfiles(  131): getCamcorderProfileParamByName: aud.hz for camera 0, quality 0
    E/MediaProfiles(  131): getCamcorderProfileParamByName: aud.ch for camera 0, quality 0
    D/CameraSource(  131): Camera does not support setVideoSize()
    W/CameraSource(  131): Invalid hfr value(-1) set from app. Disabling HFR.
    W/StagefrightRecorder(  131): Camera source supports metadata mode, create OMXCodec for metadata
    E/OMXCodec(  131): Attempting to allocate OMX node 'OMX.TI.DUCATI1.VIDEO.H264E'
    E/OMXCodec(  131): Attempting to allocate OMX node 'OMX.qcom.7x30.video.encoder.avc'
    E/OMXCodec(  131): Attempting to allocate OMX node 'OMX.qcom.video.encoder.avc'
    E/OMX-VENC-720p(  131):
    E/OMX-VENC-720p(  131):  omx_video(): Inside Constructor()
    E/OMX-VENC-720p(  131):
    E/OMX-VENC-720p(  131):  omx_venc(): Inside component_init()
    E/OMX-VENC-720p(  131): bool venc_dev::venc_validate_profile_level(OMX_U32*, OMX_U32*): Returning with eProfile = 1Level = 4
    E/OMX-VENC-720p(  131):
    E/OMX-VENC-720p(  131):  bool venc_dev::venc_open(OMX_U32)(): Init Profile/Level setting success
    E/OMX-VENC-720p(  131): vidc.venc.debug.sliceinfo value is 0
    E/OMX-VENC-720p(  131):
    E/OMX-VENC-720p(  131):  Component_init return value = 0x0
    E/OMXCodec(  131): Successfully allocated OMX node 'OMX.qcom.video.encoder.avc'
    E/OMX-VENC-720p(  131):
    E/OMX-VENC-720p(  131): WARNING: Requested i/p bufsize[38016],Driver's updated i/p bufsize = 1382400
    E/OMX-VENC-720p(  131): bool venc_dev::venc_validate_profile_level(OMX_U32*, OMX_U32*): Returning with eProfile = 1Level = 5
    E/OMX-VENC-720p(  131):
    E/OMX-VENC-720p(  131):  bool venc_dev::venc_set_param(void*, OMX_INDEXTYPE)(): Profile/Level setting success
    E/OMX-VENC-720p(  131): bool venc_dev::venc_validate_profile_level(OMX_U32*, OMX_U32*): Returning with eProfile = 1Level = 5
    E/OMX-VENC-720p(  131): Calling set level (Framerate) with 18
    E/OMX-VENC-720p(  131): Calling set level (Bitrate) with 18
    E/OMX-VENC-720p(  131): get_parameter: OMX_IndexParamVideoProfileLevelQuerySupported for Input port returned Profile:1, Leve
    E/OMX-VENC-720p(  131):
    E/OMX-VENC-720p(  131):  venc_set_intra_period: nPFrames = 30 nBFrames = 0
    E/OMX-VENC-720p(  131): Calling set level (Bitrate) with 18
    W/StagefrightRecorder(  131): Intended number of audio channels (2) is too large and will be set to (1)
    V/AudioHardwareMSM7X30(  131): AudioStreamInMSM72xx::set(1, 16, 48000)
    V/AudioHardwareMSM7X30(  131): get config
    V/AudioHardwareMSM7X30(  131): set config
    V/AudioHardwareMSM7X30(  131): confirm config
    V/AudioHardwareMSM7X30(  131): buffer_size: 2048
    V/AudioHardwareMSM7X30(  131): buffer_count: 8
    V/AudioHardwareMSM7X30(  131): channel_count: 1
    V/AudioHardwareMSM7X30(  131): sample_rate: 48000
    D/AudioHardwareMSM7X30(  131): AudioStreamInMSM72xx::standby()
    V/AudioHardwareMSM7X30(  131): driver closed
    E/OMXCodec(  131): Attempting to allocate OMX node 'OMX.TI.AAC.encode'
    E/OMXCodec(  131): Attempting to allocate OMX node 'OMX.qcom.audio.encoder.aac'
    W/MPEG4Writer(  131): 32-bit file size limit (5178326912 bytes) too big. It is changed to 2147483647 bytes
    D/AudioHardwareMSM7X30(  131): AudioStreamInMSM72xx::standby()
    I/MPEG4Writer(  131): limits: 2147483647/0 bytes/us, bit rate: 6128000 bps and the estimated moov size 405000 bytes
    I/MPEG4Writer(  131): Start time offset: 700000 us
    I/caladbolg(  131):  519390137 cald_capctrl.c                    (6371)  2005 P [CAP]  519390137 + Cald_CapCtrl_FSM_Func_Sto
    I/caladbolg(  131):  519390198 cald_hal_qct.c                    (3054)  2005 P [HAL]  519390198 + Cald_Hal_Qct_If_StopPrevi
    I/caladbolg(  131):  519390748 cald_hal_qct.c                    (3087)  2005 P [HAL]  519390748 - Cald_Hal_Qct_If_StopPrevi
    I/caladbolg(  131):  519390809 cald_hal_qct.c                    (7007)  2005 P [HAL]  519390809 + Cald_Hal_Qct_If_DeleteIma
    I/caladbolg(  131):  519391236 cald_hal_qct.c                    (7036)  2005 P [HAL]  519391236 - Cald_Hal_Qct_If_DeleteIma
    I/caladbolg(  131):  519391816 cald_capctrl.c                    (6382)  2005 P [CAP]  519391816 - Cald_CapCtrl_FSM_Func_Sto
    I/caladbolg(  131):  519394745 cald_capctrl.c                    (6128)  2005 P [CAP]  519394745 + Cald_CapCtrl_FSM_Func_Sta
    I/caladbolg(  131):  519395630 cald_hal_qct.c                    (2983)  2005 P [HAL]  519395630 + Cald_Hal_Qct_If_StartPrev
    I/caladbolg(  131):  519513154 cald_hal_qct.c                    (3042)  2005 P [HAL]  519513123 - Cald_Hal_Qct_If_StartPrev
    I/caladbolg(  131):  519513215 cald_hal_qct.c                    (6612)  2005 P [HAL]  519513215 + Cald_Hal_Qct_If_CreateIma
    I/caladbolg(  131):  519514100 cald_hal_qct.c                    (6890)  2005 P [HAL]  519514100 - Cald_Hal_Qct_If_CreateIma
    I/caladbolg(  131):  519514161 cald_capctrl.c                    (6358)  2005 P [CAP]  519514161 - Cald_CapCtrl_FSM_Func_Sta
    I/caladbolg(  131):  519514344 cald_camctrl.c                   (14182)  2003 P [SVR]  519514344 + Cald_CamCtrl_FSM_Func_Fra
    I/caladbolg(  131):  519526703 cald_camctrl.c                   (14192)  2003 P [SVR]  519526673 - Cald_CamCtrl_FSM_Func_Fra
    W/OMXCodec(  131): Trying to enable metadata mode on encoder
    E/OMX-VENC-720p(  131):  Set meta buffer mode failed
    E/OMX-VENC-720p(  131):
    E/OMX-VENC-720p(  131): ERROR: set Metabuffer mode 1 fail
    E/OMXNodeInstance(  131): OMX_SetParameter() failed for StoreMetaDataInBuffers: 0x80001019
    E/OMXCodec(  131): Storing meta data in video buffers is not supported
    E/OMXCodec(  131): [OMX.qcom.video.encoder.avc] Allocate Buffer failed - error = -2147483648
    E/MediaRecorder( 1827): start failed: -2147483648
    E/videocamera( 1827): Could not start media recorder.
    E/videocamera( 1827): java.lang.RuntimeException: start failed.
    E/videocamera( 1827):   at android.media.MediaRecorder.native_start(Native Method)
    E/videocamera( 1827):   at android.media.MediaRecorder.start(MediaRecorder.java:704)
    E/videocamera( 1827):   at com.android.camera.VideoCamera.startVideoRecording(VideoCamera.java:1622)
    E/videocamera( 1827):   at com.android.camera.VideoCamera.onShutterButtonClick(VideoCamera.java:671)
    E/videocamera( 1827):   at com.android.camera.ShutterButton.performClick(ShutterButton.java:108)
    E/videocamera( 1827):   at android.view.View$PerformClick.run(View.java:14105)
    E/videocamera( 1827):   at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:605)
    E/videocamera( 1827):   at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:92)
    E/videocamera( 1827):   at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
    E/videocamera( 1827):   at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:4424)
    E/videocamera( 1827):   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
    E/videocamera( 1827):   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)
    E/videocamera( 1827):   at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:784)
    E/videocamera( 1827):   at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:551)
    E/videocamera( 1827):   at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
    V/videocamera( 1827): Releasing media recorder.
    D/MPEG4Writer(  131): Stopping writer thread
    D/MPEG4Writer(  131): 0 chunks are written in the last batch
    D/MPEG4Writer(  131): Writer thread stopped
    D/MPEG4Writer(  131): Stopping Video track
    E/MPEG4Writer(  131): Stop() called but track is not started
    E/OMX-VENC-720p(  131):
    E/OMX-VENC-720p(  131):  omx_venc(): Inside component_deinit()
    E/OMX-VENC-720p(  131): Calling m_heap_ptr.clear()
    E/OMX-VENC-720p(  131): Calling venc_close()
    E/OMX-VENC-720p(  131):
    E/OMX-VENC-720p(  131):  venc_close(): Calling VEN_IOCTL_CMD_STOP_READ_MSG
    E/OMX-VENC-720p(  131): Deleting HANDLE[0x1f688]
    E/OMX-VENC-720p(  131): OMX_Venc:Component Deinit
    E/OMX-VENC-720p(  131):
    E/OMX-VENC-720p(  131):  ~omx_video(): Inside Destructor()
    E/OMX-VENC-720p(  131): omx_video: Waiting on Msg Thread exit
    E/OMX-VENC-720p(  131): omx_video: Waiting on Async Thread exit
    E/caladbolg(  131):  520379578 cald_capctrl.c                    (7126)  2005 E [CAP] ERROR:PAL QueuePop fail <NotFound>
    E/caladbolg(  131):  520413453 cald_capctrl.c                    (7126)  2005 E [CAP] ERROR:PAL QueuePop fail <NotFound>
    E/caladbolg(  131):  520447113 cald_capctrl.c                    (7126)  2005 E [CAP] ERROR:PAL QueuePop fail <NotFound>
    E/caladbolg(  131):  520480805 cald_capctrl.c                    (7126)  2005 E [CAP] ERROR:PAL QueuePop fail <NotFound>
    E/caladbolg(  131):  520514496 cald_capctrl.c                    (7126)  2005 E [CAP] ERROR:PAL QueuePop fail <NotFound>
    E/caladbolg(  131):  520548188 cald_capctrl.c                    (7126)  2005 E [CAP] ERROR:PAL QueuePop fail <NotFound>
    E/caladbolg(  131):  520581818 cald_capctrl.c                    (7126)  2005 E [CAP] ERROR:PAL QueuePop fail <NotFound>
    E/caladbolg(  131):  520616944 cald_capctrl.c                    (7126)  2005 E [CAP] ERROR:PAL QueuePop fail <NotFound>
    E/caladbolg(  131):  520649598 cald_capctrl.c                    (7126)  2005 E [CAP] ERROR:PAL QueuePop fail <NotFound>
    E/caladbolg(  131):  520683320 cald_capctrl.c                    (7126)  2005 E [CAP] ERROR:PAL QueuePop fail <NotFound>
    E/caladbolg(  131):  520716980 cald_capctrl.c                    (7126)  2005 E [CAP] ERROR:PAL QueuePop fail <NotFound>
    E/caladbolg(  131):  520750672 cald_capctrl.c                    (7126)  2005 E [CAP] ERROR:PAL QueuePop fail <NotFound>
    E/caladbolg(  131):  520784852 cald_capctrl.c                    (7126)  2005 E [CAP] ERROR:PAL QueuePop fail <NotFound>
    E/caladbolg(  131):  520818604 cald_capctrl.c                    (7126)  2005 E [CAP] ERROR:PAL QueuePop fail <NotFound>
    E/caladbolg(  131):  520852143 cald_capctrl.c                    (7126)  2005 E [CAP] ERROR:PAL QueuePop fail <NotFound>
    E/caladbolg(  131):  520885865 cald_capctrl.c                    (7126)  2005 E [CAP] ERROR:PAL QueuePop fail <NotFound>
    E/caladbolg(  131):  520918671 cald_capctrl.c                    (7126)  2005 E [CAP] ERROR:PAL QueuePop fail <NotFound>
    E/caladbolg(  131):  520952301 cald_capctrl.c                    (7126)  2005 E [CAP] ERROR:PAL QueuePop fail <NotFound>
    E/caladbolg(  131):  520985962 cald_capctrl.c                    (7126)  2005 E [CAP] ERROR:PAL QueuePop fail <NotFound>
    E/caladbolg(  131):  521019654 cald_capctrl.c                    (7126)  2005 E [CAP] ERROR:PAL QueuePop fail <NotFound>
    E/caladbolg(  131):  521053315 cald_capctrl.c                    (7126)  2005 E [CAP] ERROR:PAL QueuePop fail <NotFound>
    E/caladbolg(  131):  521087006 cald_capctrl.c                    (7126)  2005 E [CAP] ERROR:PAL QueuePop fail <NotFound>
    E/caladbolg(  131):  521120697 cald_capctrl.c                    (7126)  2005 E [CAP] ERROR:PAL QueuePop fail <NotFound>
    E/caladbolg(  131):  521154908 cald_capctrl.c                    (7126)  2005 E [CAP] ERROR:PAL QueuePop fail <NotFound>
    E/caladbolg(  131):  521188599 cald_capctrl.c                    (7126)  2005 E [CAP] ERROR:PAL QueuePop fail <NotFound>
    E/caladbolg(  131):  521222168 cald_capctrl.c                    (7126)  2005 E [CAP] ERROR:PAL QueuePop fail <NotFound>

hmm.. working too much lately with framework files on Sony, I found many things... rather learnt how these smali files. work.. I have a feeling I can fix this camcoder bug....:cool:...

all this time I have been embedding AOKP methods in Sony frameowork to make AOKP things work... I dont think it will be impossible to do the reverse, i.e embedd sony methods in AOKP ...