Windows 7.8 won't start

Search This thread

jornbijen

Jan 15, 2014
Hi guys,

I installed windows 7.8 on my HTC HD2 today, but when it start it goes to the HTC logo with the white background.
Thas allright, but then it goes to the HTC logo from the custom rom, also good but then it restart itself.
Again... again... and again, so windows phone won't start. (BY ALL THE ROMS I INSTALLED):(

Sorry for my bad English, i'm dutch.
What do i need to do?

Jorn

Last edited:

hitman1376

Jan 7, 2013
zanjan
Hi There My Friend ...

Hi guys,

I installed windows 7.8 on my HTC HD2 today, but when it start it goes to the HTC logo with the white background.
Thas allright, but then it goes to the HTC logo from the custom rom, also good but then it restart itself.
Again... again... and again, so windows phone won't start. (BY ALL THE ROMS I INSTALLED):(

Sorry for my bad English, i'm dutch.
What do i need to do?

Jorn
Hi there My friend And Welcome To XDA Developers :laugh: ... As I got from what you said you installed WPH ROM and it didn't boot? ... So Lets Check Some Things You Should Have To Do Before Installing WPH ...
1) Full Format Your SD Card ( You Can Use This Part In MAGLDR : Services > Clear SD MBR - NOTE : It Will Format You SD Card !!! )
2) Using MAGLDR 1.13 ( Magldr Is The Best For WPH 7.8 ROMs )
3) Using Radio ROM 2.15 ( This Radio ROM Enables 576 MB RAM So Then You Can Use MAGLDR 1.13 The Most Stable )
4) Enable The Always Menu Of Magldr ( Go to This Address On Magldr : Services >BootSetting > Always Menu)
5) Enable The Last 24 NAND ( This Address On Magldr : Services > Use Last 24 NAND )
Then You Can Flash The WPH ROM And It Should Boot ... If Not Then Just Tell Me To Help You ...

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376​

Last edited:

jornbijen

Jan 15, 2014
1) Full Format Your SD Card ( You Can Use This Part In MAGLDR : Services > Clear SD MBR - NOTE : It Will Format You SD Card !!! )

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376​

Thanks for the SDformat thing, i don't know that.
I solved the problem, not with that but it was very simple...
My Windows Phone won't start because the USB was connected to the PC... that was all.
When i unplugged it, it just started windows and the fun begin :)

Reactions: hitman1376

hitman1376

Jan 7, 2013
zanjan
Happy To Hear That ...

My Windows Phone won't start because the USB was connected to the PC... that was all.
Happy To Hear That The Problem Got Solved ... If Got Any Problem I Would Be Glad To Help ...

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376​

hassanmoosani

Jun 14, 2015
need your help hitman1376

Hi there My friend And Welcome To XDA Developers :laugh: ... As I got from what you said you installed WPH ROM and it didn't boot? ... So Lets Check Some Things You Should Have To Do Before Installing WPH ...
2) Using MAGLDR 1.13 ( Magldr Is The Best For WPH 7.8 ROMs )
3) Using Radio ROM 2.15 ( This Radio ROM Enables 576 MB RAM So Then You Can Use MAGLDR 1.13 The Most Stable )
4) Enable The Always Menu Of Magldr ( Go to This Address On Magldr : Services >BootSetting > Always Menu)
5) Enable The Last 24 NAND ( This Address On Magldr : Services > Use Last 24 NAND )
Then You Can Flash The WPH ROM And It Should Boot ... If Not Then Just Tell Me To Help You ...

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376​

i followed all steps you mentioned, it still reboots again and again.. its not even showing the home page. it just hangs at the Windows Phone Logo for 10 to 15 mins then it reboots again..
please help me..
or can you help me with a rom that works good.
need your reply as soon as possible

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

With Best Wishes
    Hitman1376​