Solution of wifi issue on kitkat 4.4.2

Search This thread

mr.biceps

Feb 11, 2014
Hi friends. Finally i found a solution for wifi problem. first enter to call screen and dial *#0011# will bring service screen. Press the menu soft key and select wifi. After turn off wifi power saving mode and exit. Thats all. Use your wifi healtly.

Have a nice day :)

Last edited:

abemann

Jun 1, 2012
Congrats my friend, but this is not really new;)
And its not a real solution, because if u disable powersaving Wifi, battery drains super fast without doing anything.

tapatalked by an Echoenian

Reactions: RossFixxed

RossFixxed

Dec 10, 2011
And it ignores modem issues and all the other WiFi issues that surround KitKat and other ROMs. This is not an actual solution. Also you can turn it off in the menu anyway...

Reactions: abemann

mr.biceps

Feb 11, 2014
Friends. You said true. I still have same wifi issues. I tried the flash Wifi Fix but that didn't work. Have you got any solution ?

Apr 7, 2013
Manama
And its not a real solution, because if u disable powersaving Wifi, battery drains super fast without doing anything.

And it ignores modem issues and all the other WiFi issues that surround KitKat and other ROMs. This is not an actual solution. Also you can turn it off in the menu anyway...

I have another issue.. wifi is working fine and when i checked it using the code *#0011#, wifi powersaving is on.. but in the battery graph, wifi is continuously on, even though i have switched it off!

Running on wanamlite rom v3.5 and stock repacked kernel by wanamlite..

battery drain seems normal..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-02-16-15-18-07.png
    Screenshot_2014-02-16-15-18-07.png
    151.5 KB · Views: 109

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi friends. Finally i found a solution for wifi problem. first enter to call screen and dial *#0011# will bring service screen. Press the menu soft key and select wifi. After turn off wifi power saving mode and exit. Thats all. Use your wifi healtly.

Have a nice day :)