[Wallpapers] 1000+ 1600x1280 / 500+ 800x1280 (update 06.feb.2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

greyhulk

Jan 14, 2009
Am I missing something? The wallpapers in the first group can't be set without cutting them off. The Note only seems capable of portrait wallpapers. I'm sure other launchers will allow landscape, but why does the Touchwiz launcher restrict us to portrait only?

tzxck

Mar 4, 2011
adw

has anyone been able to set wallpapers properly with adw launcher (without things getting stretched out)?...have the same issues with my dell streak that i have always just ignored...

btotaku

Oct 19, 2011
has anyone been able to set wallpapers properly with adw launcher (without things getting stretched out)?...have the same issues with my dell streak that i have always just ignored...

I am looking for a solution to this as well using ADW Launcher. Intermediate work-around is to go to Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications -> Select ADW Launcher -> reset to defaults;

then press Home button and select TW, voila the background image should be displayed in portrait mode - press Home again and set ADW the default launcher again. Kinda annoying procedure which has to be performed after every reboot... let's hope the ADW devs will fix this bug.

ashn2k

Feb 2, 2012
Thanks for your amazing work, just wonder if there is any app can automatically changes your wallpapers/screen lock every hour/day etc.?

Daenerys Stormborn

Mar 3, 2012
Thanks for your amazing work, just wonder if there is any app can automatically changes your wallpapers/screen lock every hour/day etc.?

I use "Wallpaper Rotator," which seems to work well. Limitations are that there is no "change now" option/widget, and I believe all of your wallpapers must be in the same folder on your root directory (that is, not in a sub-folder or spread across different folders). There are several other apps that also do the same thing, try searching the android market for "wallpaper rotator" or "wallpaper changer."

vcespon

Dec 10, 2007
Madrid
Hi, I've created an ISO file with 10000 1280x800 wallpapers taken from many different sources. I'm sharing it through emule now, will try to create a torrent file and upload it somewhere too.
Search for "10000 HD Wallpapers".

Last edited:

zkyevolved

Apr 17, 2008
There is a picture of a parrot in a bowl of water having a shower, it's not there!

Does anyone have it?

innercircle

Apr 6, 2010
For some reason I have issues when selecting a 800x1280 portrait wallpaper (but also other resolution). I just want the whole, full size and resolution file as a wallpaper, but it always appears zoomed on my homescreen in after selecting (and I do select portrait mode) and not looking as sharp as the full size. How can I fix this?

Last edited:

loki1

Sep 17, 2010
MOD Edit: Dont quote the whole OP

just a quick note the folder marked part 2 has been mixed up with part 10 just wanted one or two pics from part 2 took me ages to find them lol but thanks for the pics

Last edited by a moderator:

ifuncafe

Mar 28, 2012
Seoul
Thank you.

Thank you.
Thanks desktop image.
Have a good weekend, everybody.
Notes of the Galaxy for the development of leather products .... fighting today!

vinokirk

Mar 30, 2008
England
I downloaded part 5 and all the filenames look like part 5, but its actually the pictures from part 7!
I want the storm trooper in part 5.
But in my part 5 ive got the ferrari logo and error 404 images!

Part 1 is actually Part 1
Part 2 is actually Part 10
Part 3 actually is Part 9
Part 4 actually is Part 8
Part 5 actually is Part 7
Part 6 actually is Part 6
Part 7 is actually Part 5

Last edited:

MinnesotaVikings1961

Mar 11, 2012
Karlshamn
Request for christian wallpapers

Good evening guys!

I don't know if I am allowed to do a request in this thread. If I'm not, please tell me then.

So I'm searching for some new wallpapers for my lockscreen. And I'm searching for wallpapers that have something to do with christianity. It could be anything, but I'm specally looking for some nice pictures of crosses.

Is this anything you could help me with?

Thanks!

/Jimmy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts