Which Ultra-Slim Case Has the Tallest Lip?

Search This thread

Product F(RED)

Sep 6, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
There's the pic. Most of the bulk is really around the lip to protect the phone. I love it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA

I've ordered those cases for every phone I've had (Evo 3D, Epic 4G Touch, etc) and they're great and don't add thickness at all. The semi-clear white one looks great on my Epic 4G Touch and the black one on my black Epic 4G Touch looked great as well. The glossy top portion is so you can lie the phone face down and not have it slide around at all. You can almost put the phone at 90 degrees on a surface and it won't slip.

erick161

Mar 10, 2011
I've ordered those cases for every phone I've had (Evo 3D, Epic 4G Touch, etc) and they're great and don't add thickness at all. The semi-clear white one looks great on my Epic 4G Touch and the black one on my black Epic 4G Touch looked great as well. The glossy top portion is so you can lie the phone face down and not have it slide around at all. You can almost put the phone at 90 degrees on a surface and it won't slip.

Yeah that's what I stated earlier, definitely adds needed grip.

Product F(RED)

Sep 6, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Is the Diztronic made of gel-like tpu or the hard tpu? And I wonder how it compares with the Boxwave case (like the Fosman shown earlier).

It's semi-hard. It's like a flexible silicone-plastic mix. You can't break it by dropping it because it's not solid completely, but it's not like rubbery silicone cases at all. There's no dust collection (it's smooth).

erick161

Mar 10, 2011
It's semi-hard. It's like a flexible silicone-plastic mix. You can't break it by dropping it because it's not solid completely, but it's not like rubbery silicone cases at all. There's no dust collection (it's smooth).

Exactly. Its a great case and easy on the wallet

schrochem

Jul 21, 2011
I went ahead and ordered the matte black diztronic from ebay. Earlier in the thread I gave my opinion on the elago. Then I got a two piece hard shell and just didn't like it....but it was $4 :)
I actually REALLY like having this thing naked. If the Diz doesn't work out I'm going to just take my chances...
I've had it for a month naked with no problems. All I'm concerned about is the accidental drop. Otherwise I take good care of my phones. In my pocket by itself.

erick161

Mar 10, 2011
I went ahead and ordered the matte black diztronic from ebay. Earlier in the thread I gave my opinion on the elago. Then I got a two piece hard shell and just didn't like it....but it was $4 :)
I actually REALLY like having this thing naked. If the Diz doesn't work out I'm going to just take my chances...
I've had it for a month naked with no problems. All I'm concerned about is the accidental drop. Otherwise I take good care of my phones. In my pocket by itself.

I love it naked lol. Phones too slippery tho so was always concerned about dropping it.

Budge

Dec 4, 2006
Somewhere in Texas
Do you think the Diztronic would work with the Spigen Glas.t screen protector? I have that on order and it's thicker than a normal sp. I'm not sure how tight the Diztronic is or if it's flexible enough to handle the extra thickness.

erick161

Mar 10, 2011
Do you think the Diztronic would work with the Spigen Glas.t screen protector? I have that on order and it's thicker than a normal sp. I'm not sure how tight the Diztronic is or if it's flexible enough to handle the extra thickness.

Not sure but it covers the lip that's around the screen. Works fine with my screen protector that's on.

Reactions: Budge

Budge

Dec 4, 2006
Somewhere in Texas
I wonder if anyone has tried using a Rearth Ringke Slim case with the Samsung Flip Cover case underneath. The Ringke has open sides, so the cover could still work. You might not be able to flip it around the back, though. Also, you could make a cutout on the flip cover for the volume buttons (which is something I think they should have done already). Just an idea...

Rockinfigs

Apr 14, 2006
I have the elago slim , incipio feather shine and samsung slim + case..I like em all..the incipio and samsung have lips to protect the screen..elago has litttle to no lip..but its the thinnest of all three and keeps the size of phone to stock as possible..im undecided on which case to use..right now I have the elago on but might switch to incipio

Top Liked Posts