Search This thread

Black_Prince

Jul 18, 2012
screenshot2013021400425.png
screenshot2013021400395.png
screenshot2013021400434.png
43895572.png

OFFICIAL DISCLAIMER
This isn't a Official built and never gonna be ... Its highly modified and totally revamped by me of course ...;)
I will try to maintain this ROM as its was the first ROM i ever tried to build and got unsuccessful ... From this ROM i start development so its very close to my heart ...

About Team

LiquidSmooth is an after market firmware based on the Android Open Source Project.

We are dedicated to providing Android users with smooth, stable and fast Roms. We start with a fast, and lightweight modified AOSP base, and then add the features you crave!

While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device, family, pets, or perception of reality. We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash!

How to install LiquidSmooth

First time installing a 4.2 based AOSP ROM to your Galaxy S2G, or coming from another ROM:
- Read known issues ans FAQs
- Flash the latest official ClockworkMod-Recovery / Team win Recovery Project (preferred)
- Copy GApps and Liquid ZIPs to your SDCard
- Boot into Recovery
- Flash Liquid zip from SDCard
- Flash GApps zip from SDCard
- AFTER FLASHING LIQUID AND GAPPS DO A DATA WIPE / FACTORY RESET (otherwise your device will be stuck at boot)
- Reboot
- Don't restore system data using Titanium Backup!
- Restoring Apps + Data might cause problems and is not recommended, avoid it if possible!

Important Links

Extras: Wallpapers, alternative SMS, alternative camera, international keyboard APK, and more...

GApps

02/27 BUILD

The-Team

Liquid0624
Liquidzgrl
Hiemanshu
Jarrid42
Jdeloach
Rohan32
Itsmikeramsay
Dagr8
Jdkorecclipse
Amplified
ChevyCam94
Dhacker

Please Donate to Team Liquid : Donate

Known Bugs : Really a developer Preview so USB mass storage , lock screen , Web Browser , Long Press Home Button not working as it supposed to be , Other bugs , i expect from you and i will update it when bus submitted are quite enough...

Did you forgot Something .... :rolleyes: Oh yes :silly: Dont forgot to Hit Thanks Button Right Down There ...

Last edited:

Black_Prince

Jul 18, 2012
USB mass storage bug fixed ... Fixing other bugs but got to go to college , will fix after boring college ... ;)
If you want pie there is a App so why to include , i have used that app and as good as PIE... :p

Reactions: rwaempires

Black_Prince

Jul 18, 2012
Suggestion Neded ...

I am board with Roms :eek: ?
Nothing to do special in roms ...:rolleyes:
If anyone want anything then only quote for rom requirement...:cyclops:

Edit : Wish best regards from my mate , i edited this post ...
I will try to get some knowledge in spare time in development ...

Last edited:

Black_Prince

Jul 18, 2012
OT but please support ...

Its ot but the users must know the truth ...
The igigo have used the PAC-MAN repo and compiled his own Rom Jellybam ...
Being developer you never never cross the ETHICS of development...
The credits and permission its all a developer asked for and if he isnt getting that , its his right to get it back...
I know the android is OPEN system but here all things work on credits and if u are failing to give proper credits , u are just a selfish creature...
Bluefa1con is a humble , knowledgeable and a very good recognized developer ...
And now he is blamed by IGIGO for taking his right back ... It isnt at all right ...
So i request users too please correct their view and knowledge before posting or tweeting on any thread...
Its my thread and if by mistake anyone tried to insult any user specially senior member or the developers , he will find him banned by FORUM MODERATORS eventually ... Thank You for Reading ...

iXanza

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 26, 2011
Redmi K20 Pro
Google Pixel 6 Pro
The credits and permission its all a developer asked for and if he isnt getting that , its his right to get it back...
I know the android is OPEN system but here all things work on credits and if u are failing to give proper credits , u are just a selfish creature...
And now he is blamed by IGIGO for taking his right back ... It isnt at all right ...
So i request users too please correct their view and knowledge before posting or tweeting on any thread...
Its my thread and if by mistake anyone tried to insult any user specially senior member or the developers , he will find him banned by FORUM MODERATORS eventually ... Thank You for Reading ...
Amen to that. iGio90 needs to stop being childish and needs to stop stealing work

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    screenshot2013021400425.png
    screenshot2013021400395.png
    screenshot2013021400434.png
    43895572.png

OFFICIAL DISCLAIMER
    This isn't a Official built and never gonna be ... Its highly modified and totally revamped by me of course ...;)
    I will try to maintain this ROM as its was the first ROM i ever tried to build and got unsuccessful ... From this ROM i start development so its very close to my heart ...

About Team

LiquidSmooth is an after market firmware based on the Android Open Source Project.

We are dedicated to providing Android users with smooth, stable and fast Roms. We start with a fast, and lightweight modified AOSP base, and then add the features you crave!

While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device, family, pets, or perception of reality. We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash!

How to install LiquidSmooth

First time installing a 4.2 based AOSP ROM to your Galaxy S2G, or coming from another ROM:
    - Read known issues ans FAQs
    - Flash the latest official ClockworkMod-Recovery / Team win Recovery Project (preferred)
    - Copy GApps and Liquid ZIPs to your SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - Flash Liquid zip from SDCard
    - Flash GApps zip from SDCard
    - AFTER FLASHING LIQUID AND GAPPS DO A DATA WIPE / FACTORY RESET (otherwise your device will be stuck at boot)
    - Reboot
    - Don't restore system data using Titanium Backup!
    - Restoring Apps + Data might cause problems and is not recommended, avoid it if possible!

Important Links

Extras: Wallpapers, alternative SMS, alternative camera, international keyboard APK, and more...

GApps

02/27 BUILD

The-Team

Liquid0624
    Liquidzgrl
    Hiemanshu
    Jarrid42
    Jdeloach
    Rohan32
    Itsmikeramsay
    Dagr8
    Jdkorecclipse
    Amplified
    ChevyCam94
    Dhacker

Please Donate to Team Liquid : Donate

Known Bugs : Really a developer Preview so USB mass storage , lock screen , Web Browser , Long Press Home Button not working as it supposed to be , Other bugs , i expect from you and i will update it when bus submitted are quite enough...

Did you forgot Something .... :rolleyes: Oh yes :silly: Dont forgot to Hit Thanks Button Right Down There ...
    Am i the only Dev without donate me Link ... ;)
    OT but please support ...

Am i the only Dev without donate me Link ... ;)

no i am here too without donate links :)