[TOOL] HTC One X+ All-In-One Toolkit V3.0 [7-16-2013] [PERM ROOT][Noob-Proof]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jizang

May 13, 2011
Essen,Germany
AW: [TOOL] HTC One X+ All-In-One Toolkit V2.3 [1-23-2013] [PERM ROOT][Noob-Proof]

Right know I have clockworkmod on my phone if I want to upgrade to a newer version of it or want to install another recovery can I just flash it over with this tool

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda premium

mj111996

Apr 30, 2012
Mumbai
how to use this tool to root? do i have to unlock bootloader before rooting? i cant understand,sorry for being a noob,always used samsung,my 1st htc device,help me

Rioplatense

Jun 19, 2007
Microsoft Surface Duo
I just purchased a refurb One + and have read all around the forums about unlocking. I saw that this tool wasnt supported for ATT devices, but it is now. My question is then I cannot get my Token from HTCdevs, I get an error 60 code. I've looked all over an have seen that other people on other devices have gotten this error, but no one really answered what it means, most reply with "You didnt follow all the steps correctly or read them correctly." But those with ATT, has anyone else gotten this message? Am I the only one? Will any of the other methods for the HTC One work for unlock? Thanks.

xtrg

Feb 22, 2009
Hello guys, I bought a used HTC One X+ ATT device, which is unlocked ,in order to work with any other carrier. Can I use this tool?Will I treat my phone as ATT model or international, since it is unlocked for working with other carriers?

Thnks!

slhaarsma

Oct 11, 2010
Groningen
stuck at flashing recovery

hi all, when trying to flash a custom recovery my bootloader appears to get stuck all the time. the app says something like unknown error can't push recovery. first i thougt it didn't recognize my device in bootloader and reinstalled the drivers, but that isn't the problem i think, since the bootloader seems to get stuck..
i tried multiple international recoveries. the bootloader does seem nicely unlocked.
any hints?

below is a screen of my devices. usb debugging is on btw..

Attachments

• Naamloos.jpg
    Naamloos.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 325
Last edited:

ymukhtar

Jul 27, 2008
How to unlock...?

I have used the toolkit and followed the procedure precisely for my HOX+.

In the bootloader the phone appeares to be unlocked. (Pink coloured text saying UNLOCKED). And I was also able to flash custom rom. (I am using Android Revolution HD 6.5).

But the phone still doesnt accept any other sim card than my O2 sim.

What do I need to do further to unlock the handset???

mefxes

Jul 20, 2011
Porto
OnePlus 3T
OnePlus 5
Thanks for this complete tool.

I was able to unlock the bootloader and install CWM almost easily using it.

Unfortunately, root doesn't work. SuperSU ins't capable of fully rooting my device. I'm searching for a complete root access for my One X+ AT&T.

ac3kill

Mar 15, 2011
OKC
Thanks for this complete tool.

I was able to unlock the bootloader and install CWM almost easily using it.

Unfortunately, root doesn't work. SuperSU ins't capable of fully rooting my device. I'm searching for a complete root access for my One X+ AT&T.

so i already rooted my phone once but i since broke it and now i have another one im trying to root
cant figure out what to do about the token id and the file im suppose to put in a folder that i get emailed to me from my token id ? im lost

Wolf

Jan 8, 2011
41°50′13″N, 87°41′4″W
so i already rooted my phone once but i since broke it and now i have another one im trying to root
cant figure out what to do about the token id and the file im suppose to put in a folder that i get emailed to me from my token id ? im lost

Following the directions from the toolkit, you input your token id on the HTC dev website, and they email back your unlock_id.bin file. You can then place this file somewhere easily accessible. Put it in C drive, not in any folders. Then when the program asks you to find the file, you can direct it to where the file is located, select open, and the tool kit will flash the file to your phone.

VDub2174

Jul 22, 2010
Lost my phone over the weekend and now I'm gonna have to unlock and root again. I'm glad this toolkit is still around :)

I'll have to download the latest version since I'm pretty sure I have an old one on my computer.

screenoff

Mar 29, 2013
I used your excellent Toolkit and followed the instructions.

I have a nandroid backup that I did before flashing the updated ROM onto my phone which was initially AOKP 4.2.2.

This backup was done just after I had unlocked and rooted my phone.

What action actually caused the updating of hboot ?

Was it the unlocking of the bootloader or the rooting ?

Because if it was neither of these actions, then I have a nandroid backup that has the original hboot version.

But, unless I am failing to carry out some other action when trying to return to stock, my present hboot version is 1.35, which I believe is an updated version and the reason why I cannot run the RUU Stock ROM, to return my phone to Stock..

L1lyksd@ddy

Dec 2, 2012
Sitka, Alaska
I also was able to unlock bootloader, and install CWM. I am not able to complete root. I am on ATT 1.19, Hboot 1.40. Am I missing something here??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Post 1 - Information
    Post 2 - Downloads and Release / Change Information
    Post 3 - Bugs, Future Additions to the GUI, FAQ

I would like to add for those that like my toolkit, PLEASE DO NOT POST IT ELSEWHERE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!

I have seen multiple sites who copy and paste my work to their site! If I do not approve of it, then do not do it! it will discourage me from adding updates since it is being used for their own benefits!

tl;dr.

If you post my work without permission, don't expect updates!

I created an easy to use GUI program for the HTC Amaze and I decided to make one for the HTC One X+. I spent a good over 10+ hours to learn how to script, watch videos on how to do it, working on it during school when I should have been listening lol and all that fun stuff. I am going to fix it and up and add more updates to it. You CAN place requests and I will try to fulfill it!

If this helped you out, Please press the thanks button and if you want, you can always donate!

FEATURES​

- Install HTC Drivers
    - Enter Bootloader (after it enters into bootloader, press the power button to enter Fastboot) REMOVED. No longer necessary.
    - Get Token ID. Register at HTCDev, login to the site and submit the Token ID here. Buttons have been replaced and include links.
    - Unlock Bootloader (Must place Unlock_code.bin in the folder)
    - Install Recoveries
    • TWRP (International Model) BE SURE TO CHOOSE TWRP FOR THE CORRECT DEVICE!
    • TWRP (AT&T / Telus Model)
    • User Provided Recovery
    -Flash Kernels provided
    • User Provided Kernel
    - Link to this thread
    - Link to PM me if you need a phone unlocked
    - Link to the One X+ Development thread
    - Boot Into Recovery
    - Boot into Bootloader
    - Relock Bootloader (must be in fastboot)
    - APK Batch Installer (Credits to hamsteyr)
    - Donate to me (Hasoon2000) -> Donating to yours truly for putting time into this! (A great motivator for me to continue updating for the One X+!)

Here is a screenshot.

feez2x.png

How To Use. THIS IS FOR THE PC ONLY. No plans ever for Mac or Linux. Sorry.
    1. Download the toolkit DO NOT RENAME THE FOLDER
    2. Download Winrar from here. Install it after you download it
    3. Extract the folder anywhere.
    4. Run the program.

Credits
    - The guys at the AutoIT help forum that helped me learn how to make the script!
    - Mods of the forum!
    - Devs for making us ROMS!
    - The community for being awesome!
    - HTC for making us the phone so we can be a community!
    - To everyone else I may have forgotten!

*DISCLAIMER*

I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures within this guide. No warranties of any kind are given.

DONATIONS​

You can show your appreciation by donating to me via PayPal by clicking THIS. It helps me continue going to school and gives me a motivator to update the toolkit for the One X+!

- droidiac13
    - Bob Allen (username not given)
    - HaJeeEs
    Downloads

Mod edit: Download links removed

Changes
    V1.0 Released! 11-15-2012
    - Initial Release

V1.1 Released! 11-19-12
    - Added TWRP for int'l/AT&T models. MAKE SURE TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT ONE!!!
    - Edited a few scripts to clarify some stuff

v2.0 Released 12-22-2012
    - Major Overhaul
    - Users can now select their own recovery, kernel and unlock_code.bin. You no longer need to place it in a the data folder. Just browse for it
    - Removed a lot of .bat scripts and integrated it in the program
    - Updated SuperSU from 0.97 to 0.99
    - Updated TWRP to 2.3.3.0 (AT&T/Telus and INTL)
    - Added a few links
    - Added ADB sideload (for use in TWRP)

This Update took FOREVER to do, but I did it for you guys!!!

v2.1 Released! 12-30-2012
    - Updated APK Batch Installer Tool to v1.4.1
    - Added 2 more useful looks (1 to my website and 1 to a written step-by-step guide)
    - Automated a few commands. No longer need to use the boot into bootloader then use the command to flash a kernel/recovery/unlock_code.bin
    - Added some more message boxes for clarity.

v2.2 Released 1-12-13
    - Removed all TWRP recoveries and replaced them with Lloir's CWM
    - Fixed a bug where when you want to get your token ID, it'll boot into recovery rather than bootloader.
    - When you want to relock the bootloader, it'll boot into bootloader and then lock it.

v2.3 Released! 1-23-2013
    - Added Check CID feature
    - Added a way to flash RUU Zip files
    - Added more clarity.
    - Fixed some bugs in the code.
    - Nice little update :)

v2.4 Released! 6-2-2013
    - Added new features!
    - Replaced CWM With TWRP 2.5.0.0
    - Updated links and placed links for my Androidfiles/Dev-Host account
    - Added new commands
    - I don't remember what else. Updating a lot of my toolkits that I forgot what I did!

v3.0 Released! 7-16-2013
    - Updated TWRP to 2.6.0.0
    - Updated SuperSU to v1.41
    - Removed HTC Drivers and replaced it with a link to download. Lightens up the size of download of the toolkit by 14mb!
    Bugs
    - Directory has to have one word.
    Ex:

Will Work. This will solve any issues if the buttons don't work when you press them.

C:\Users\John\Dropbox\Phones\Amaze_All-In-One_Kit_V2.4

C:\Users\John_Smith\Dropbox\Phones\Amaze_All-In-One_Kit_V2.4

Will NOT work. Your directory will look something like this and buttons won't work when you press it.

C:\Users\John Smith\Dropbox\Phones\Amaze_All-In-One_Kit_V2.4

If you have 2 words, put the folder in Drive C:

Ex. This will solve any issues if the buttons don't work when you press them.

C:\Amaze_All-In-One_Kit_V2.4

Looking to add in the future
    - Kernels
    - More recoveries
    - Makes Requests!!!

FAQs

Q - Why Did you make this?
    A - To make life easier

Q - You are limited on features. Why?
    A- You can always make a request!

Q - Will this work on other devices?
    A - Only the fastboot commands, HTC Dev unlock (device specific) and the HTC drivers. Toolkit is made for the specific device.

Q - Will you support more devices in the future?
    A - If people REALLY want, I can make it happen. I just don't want to make anything that nobody would use.

Q - Awesome! Can I make a donation?
    A - Of course! Do not feel obligated though. If you would like to make a donation, you can click the button on my toolkit or under my username.
    File has been uploaded! Enjoy!!!!!!
    v2.0 Released 12-22-2012
    - Major Overhaul
    - Users can now select their own recovery, kernel and unlock_code.bin. You no longer need to place it in a the data folder. Just browse for it
    - Removed a lot of .bat scripts and integrated it in the program
    - Updated SuperSU from 0.97 to 0.99
    - Removed CWM
    - Updated TWRP to 2.3.3.0 (AT&T/Telus and INTL)
    - Added a few links
    - Added ADB sideload (for use in TWRP)

This Update took FOREVER to do, but I did it for you guys!!!

Download is in Post 2.