Need Replacement SIM Tray: D802 = D800?

Search This thread

tokomoto

Jan 4, 2007
Newport Beach
Long story short I misplaced my SIM tray for my black AT&T LG G2 D800. I saw a replacement on eBay but it says it's for the LG D802. According to my research the SIM tray should be compatible. Could anyone help to clarify this for me? Thanks so much!

Reactions: susram

djpeesh

Nov 6, 2007
Should be able to pull it off. AFAIK, the differences between the D800 and the D802 are only in the radios and the bands for LTE and that sorta thing. No hardware differences at least as far as I have checked

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Reactions: susram

susram

Aug 3, 2010
Hey tokomoto, I was also stuck in the same situation . Could you please update , whether the D802 part got fitted into D800 device.

djpeesh / tokomoto , thanks for replying on this thread. !!!
Thank you, that's what I was thinking as well but I was unsure and needed and extra confirmation. I appreciate it djpeesh.

tokomoto

Jan 4, 2007
Newport Beach
Hey guys my apologies for not coming back to this thread. The answer is YES it is compatible, they are the exact same size physically. You should have no problem at all. I have an extra for sale if anyone needs one as well. Thanks!

Reactions: ndnesh

cohomology

Mar 24, 2010
I lost the sim tray too! Care to share where you got the replacement from?

Hey guys my apologies for not coming back to this thread. The answer is YES it is compatible, they are the exact same size physically. You should have no problem at all. I have an extra for sale if anyone needs one as well. Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Long story short I misplaced my SIM tray for my black AT&T LG G2 D800. I saw a replacement on eBay but it says it's for the LG D802. According to my research the SIM tray should be compatible. Could anyone help to clarify this for me? Thanks so much!
    Should be able to pull it off. AFAIK, the differences between the D800 and the D802 are only in the radios and the bands for LTE and that sorta thing. No hardware differences at least as far as I have checked

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk