[ROM] Windows phone 6.5.3 build 28008 lite rom!!

Search This thread

jagan2

Recognized Developer
Jul 8, 2009
WP 6.5.3 build 28008 lite rom​

Hello everyone after many trials and errors i finally succeeded in making a perfect lite rom.

Thanks to besfen, ivanmmj, duron, nguoc, xirxes and xda community who have helped me directly or indirectly to create this rom.

Rom features:
  • com 8 build 28008
  • Lite build as requested by many members as well as i flashed on my device its working fast.
  • Beautiful graphics
  • No tweaks and registry edits except disabling error reporting and feedback
  • No M2D
  • No 3rd party app except jblend and youtube
  • dot net 3.7
  • Htc hd2 bootscreen
  • XDA UC Capable

Here are some screenshots:

screen01u.png
screen02sk.png
qzn4n7.jpg
screen04p.png

2qwk5uc.jpg
3328ns0.jpg
sv439k.jpg
neg4et.jpg

Some tips,suggestion and tricks:
  • Before flashing put all ur cabs in folder XDA_UC\SD in storage card for xda uc action
  • For taskmanager install showcase its best for wm 6.5.1 and above
  • After xda uc restarts the colour of start menu will disappear but when u click it will come, if u want that colour always then just re-enable the elegant black colour theme.

Edit: Goodbye, Touch Viva. Was a great experience to learn something new.

Last edited:

jagan2

Recognized Developer
Jul 8, 2009
cool! thanks jagan2! :)

waiting...

btw: why'd you leave jblend and youtube? i wish you removed Office Mobile and Adobe Reader also.

Uploading in progress...

Bro actually i thought that jblend and youtube is used by many peoples so included. I myself dont use youtube and jblend i only used jbed. Ok this is my first rom released i wanted to see the feedback after testing. Next time i will make ultra lite rom with the choice of users.:)

shaffaf

Jan 9, 2009
does spb mobile shell resco exploerer and photo manager work in this..? by the way thnx for an ans in advance

jagan2

Recognized Developer
Jul 8, 2009
Upload is complete!! :)

Link on #1 post.

Request from me: someone plz make a mirror.

jagan2

Recognized Developer
Jul 8, 2009
No bro actually it sometimes happens with rs due to load one server or other reason but as far as i know i didnt put any restriction just uploaded it took me 3 hours next time will take someones help.

JoxeeM

Nov 21, 2009
Thnks

Thanks I would like someone to translate it in Spanish because I'm from Venezuela but just install it thanks to my opal! :D

rocaesteban

Jul 9, 2009
will try it right now

so it seams there a¡is no bug?? good work
waiting for a rom like this

just one Q:

WP 6.5.3 build 28008 lite rom​
Some tips,suggestion and tricks:
  • Before flashing put all ur cabs in folder XDA_UC\SD in storage card for xda uc action
  • For taskmanager install showcase its best for wm 6.5.1 and above
  • After xda uc restarts the colour of start menu will disappear but when u click it will come, if u want that colour always then just re-enable the elegant black colour theme.
xda uc action? whats is that? can u xplain me pls?

defa91

Jun 20, 2009
I have done a hard reset but some apps don't work 4 example messaging or calendar... I can't tap anything in the bottom bar (start,menu, x...) in some of these... What should i do? The rest works (wi fi, titanium, camera...)

jagan2

Recognized Developer
Jul 8, 2009
I have done a hard reset but some apps don't work 4 example messaging or calendar... I can't tap anything in the bottom bar (start,menu, x...) in some of these... What should i do? The rest works (wi fi, titanium, camera...)

I just checked , yes they are not working, no problem iam already making the next version of rom.

Till that here are two solutions:
1. click on keypad icon then keeping the keypad on u can select other icons.
2. Use d-pad.

@Rem: Come to yahoo messenger if u can now

shaffaf

Jan 9, 2009
jagan i got some recommendations ..... dnt include htc notification icons and the volume changer...the simply dont work...and also i recommend built in obex inbox..by the way i cant acces the home screen settings

Last edited: