rom manager headaches

Search This thread

ruabell

Sep 4, 2010
mpls/st paul
ran fix permissions and it uninstalled apps. poweramp to be exact. I've had this happen on mutual roms and kernels. even trying to reinstall and saying not enough space when there is plenty regardless of tried threw restore app from the app store or backup.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Aerowinder

Aug 11, 2012
ran fix permissions and it uninstalled apps. poweramp to be exact. I've had this happen on mutual roms and kernels. even trying to reinstall and saying not enough space when there is plenty regardless of tried threw restore app from the app store or backup.

Sent from my Nexus 5

The best thing you could do is uninstall rom manager.

Ben36

Jun 8, 2012
You're trying to re-install poweramp?

Go to device/data/app-lib and delete the folder for poweramp

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

GUGUITOMTG4

Oct 26, 2011
GuGuPlace

Sent from my Nexus 5

Besides all of that upstairs, the most common cause of your space issue is due to a leftover of previous Poweramp installation.
The file you need to remove can be found on /data/app/Poweramp.apk.odex (or similar name ending .odex)
remove that file, reboot your phone try to install again and report back.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1) dont use rom manager
    2) dont fix permissions

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk