(Q) Developer Addition Device Rom & Modem

Search This thread

cam1pbell

Apr 17, 2008
I've had the developer addition since it came out and only thing I've done to it is root it. I'm on stock mj3. I want to mix it up a bit. So those of you that have the Developer Device . What is your best Rom & Modem combo you have tried.

Sent From My SM-N900V Developer Addition

cam30era

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Columbus, Indiana
I've had the developer addition since it came out and only thing I've done to it is root it. I'm on stock mj3. I want to mix it up a bit. So those of you that have the Developer Device . What is your best Rom & Modem combo you have tried.

MJE modem, without a doubt. ROMs are a personal choice. You need to try several and see what you like. Personally, I like CM11, but it's not for everyone. If you use your spen a lot and like the TW apps, then you won't like Cyanogenmod.

Reactions: cam1pbell

cam1pbell

Apr 17, 2008
MJE modem, without a doubt. ROMs are a personal choice. You need to try several and see what you like. Personally, I like CM11, but it's not for everyone. If you use your spen a lot and like the TW apps, then you won't like Cyanogenmod.

I honestly don't know which roms will work. Plus I love my mj3 modem. Is there a list of developer roms somewhere. Plus how do I extract and use my mj3 modem ? Thanks for the feedback. ...

cam30era

Nov 20, 2010
Columbus, Indiana
I honestly don't know which roms will work. Plus I love my mj3 modem. Is there a list of developer roms somewhere. Plus how do I extract and use my mj3 modem ? Thanks for the feedback. ...

Any mje ROM will work. Doesn't matter if it's a DE or not. And CM11 will work. There's no list. Only about a dozen of us DE owners on the forum.

cam1pbell

Apr 17, 2008
Any mje ROM will work. Doesn't matter if it's a DE or not. And CM11 will work. There's no list. Only about a dozen of us DE owners on the forum.

The biggest thing is the mj3 modem. For my area it's the best. I had another note 3 that I gave my wife and MJE modem sucked. I need to figure out how to extract mj3 modem so I can use it. Thanks

cam30era

Nov 20, 2010
Columbus, Indiana
The biggest thing is the mj3 modem. For my area it's the best. I had another note 3 that I gave my wife and MJE modem sucked. I need to figure out how to extract mj3 modem so I can use it. Thanks

You can stay on the mj3 modem. None of the mje custom ROMs flash the modems. Read the OP (original post) carefully and it will tell you if the package includes modem (rare) and generally if it works for DE. If you are undecided where to start, Beans 6 ROM is a good starting place.

Reactions: cam1pbell

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You can stay on the mj3 modem. None of the mje custom ROMs flash the modems. Read the OP (original post) carefully and it will tell you if the package includes modem (rare) and generally if it works for DE. If you are undecided where to start, Beans 6 ROM is a good starting place.