[Q] How to install a pure Android OS on Kindle Fire HD 7 2013

Search This thread

tny143

May 26, 2014
Hello everyone,
I bought a KDFHD7 in 2013.After one year,I just get bored with the look of Fire OS and it's poor appstore.There are many threads and tutorials here but it's really a mess for a newbie.
I just want to install a pure android on my KFHD7,with Google's playstore and be free from Amazon's services.Could anyone help me out?

Thanks. :)

P/S: My KDFHD7's current version is 11.3.2.2

stunts513

Feb 8, 2013
New Braunfels, TX
Hello everyone,
I bought a KDFHD7 in 2013.After one year,I just get bored with the look of Fire OS and it's poor appstore.There are many threads and tutorials here but it's really a mess for a newbie.
I just want to install a pure android on my KFHD7,with Google's playstore and be free from Amazon's services.Could anyone help me out?

The closest you are going to get is kindle water beta. As of yet we have not been able to exploit the bootloader so flashing a custom recovery and bootimg is out of the question right now so we are very limited in what we can do.

Last edited:
Reactions: tny143

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone,

The closest you are going to get is kindle water beta. As of yet we have not been able to exploit the bootloader so flashing a custom recovery and bootimg is out of the question right now so we are very limited in what we can do.