[APP][20.08.08]Manila Editor 0.2

Search This thread

MonteCristoffOn

Oct 9, 2005
Hi Sushi,

Very nice perspectives !!!

Here is a little work I've made : just 2 icons for this very promising tool...

• iconep10.png

iconep11.png

Of course you could use it as you want.

I can't wait to play with Manila !

;)

tyler08

Jul 1, 2008
Just a viewer until now.
but they try to find a way to convert a JPG into QTC format.

sushilange

Aug 18, 2007
Are you not able to read the first post? Do you only able to click the attachment to download?

Oh jesus...

Riel

Mar 1, 2006
Born
www.zzapps.nl
What are you guys going to do?

Is it needed to create a database / datasheet with information about each file? So files can get categorized or something?

pauljohn54

Apr 23, 2005
Tried it last night, interesting. Anyone spot the redundant pictures. I noticed 2 very large themometers one cold and one hot that we do not use. I suspect there are others.

I am assuming that once you have perfected the conversion to QTC we will be able to simply rename an icon of our liking (keeping it the same size of course) to the manila file name and slowly replace icons i.e. customisation.

Anyway like the direction, like the possibilities, great work and thank you.

D-MAN666

Jul 17, 2008
Blazeitup123, it's a version 0.0.2 of the editor, so there's no much features yet. Or you preferer that we release nothing until version 1.0 (complete SDK)? ;)

Last edited:

AF241

Dec 26, 2005
It's a version 0.0.2 of the editor, so there's no much features yet. Or you preferer that we release nothing until version 1.0 (complete SDK)? ;)

I'd rather go through the progress step by step like now. At last some one is doing this. Hope the graphics conversion will be easy. Can't wait to make a custom manila theme. That way I get to share something as well. Best of luck with the project.

Regards,
AF241

Ximoon

Jul 9, 2008
Paris
www.yaronet.com
"Tried it last night, interesting. Anyone spot the redundant pictures. I noticed 2 very large themometers one cold and one hot that we do not use. I suspect there are others."

> Some weird drivers has been found too (barometer for instance).
My guess ? Manilla is generic and made for all HTC devices, and someday soon you'll find some HTC xDA with a thermometer on it. Wether it's the Diamond or not, I have no clue. But that'll be nice :D

Anyway, good job for the Editor-would-be team, keep going floks !

sushilange

Aug 18, 2007
Have a look at this screenshot :)

And don't forget to thanks D-MAN666, too! It is not just my work!

Attachments

• People.png
    People.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 1,318

D-MAN666

Jul 17, 2008
Ok, here's the updated result. :) First custom themes are near. :D

Attachments

• People.jpg
    People.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 982