MIRROR Link For Official Htc Rom Upgrade

Search This thread

tuneboy2005

Nov 24, 2007
Hello,

I bought a toch dual a year ago and it is a UK version of my touch dual (20 key version, english OS) however on the box there was a belgium flag that was saying that it would work on belgium networks and it does. Does that mean that my toch dual is unlocked or never has been locked since i can use it on belgian networks ???
Second question, now that HTC has released an official upgrade to mobile 6.1 can i install this dutch ROM or won't that work?? Does it have to be the english one?? i have never flashed my touch dual before!!
Thanks in advance

buggers999

Jun 13, 2008
well i searched for ITA but HTC don't provided any ITA ROM sry ...

All these rom are from the HTC official site then you can choose the one that you want NLD for exemple you don't have anything to do.

in belgium there is NO Locked Phone, it's forbidden, your HTC like is juste sim unlocked . (Like the new iphone 3G) (i'm Belgian too)

tuneboy2005

Nov 24, 2007
well i searched for ITA but HTC don't provided any ITA ROM sry ...

All these rom are from the HTC official site then you can choose the one that you want NLD for exemple you don't have anything to do.

in belgium there is NO Locked Phone, it's forbidden, your HTC like is juste sim unlocked . (Like the new iphone 3G) (i'm Belgian too)

Ok thx for the answer.
Where are you from in Belgium? i am from Roeselare.

Greetz

BelaGuez

Oct 12, 2008
I tried the WWE version but I get

INVALID VENDOR ID

How do I know which version I need to try and use (without trying my serial number in every different countries HTC support page). I got the phone second hand so have no clue as to its original local.

buggers999

Jun 13, 2008
HTC SVE NIKE-C9
HTC_GER NIKE-C9
HTC_ESN NIKE-C9
HTC_PTG NIKE-C9
HTC_WWE NIKE-C9
HTC_NLD NIKE-C9
HTC_FRA NIKE-C9
HTC_FIN NIKE-C9
HTC_DAN NIKE-C9
HTC_NOR NIKE-C9

then no GREEK and no ITA sry.

I'm from Brussels

Finley17

Sep 23, 2008
Italy
quando uscirà mai la rom ITA!?!?!

non capisco perchè la fanno di tutte le lingue e solo quella italiana no! ACCIDENTI All' HTC!!

never quit when the Rom ITA !?!?!

I do not understand why the make of all languages and only that no Italian! ACCIDENT to HTC!

matiu

Dec 26, 2007
Credo perchè tutti i Niki venduti in Italia sono bene o male brandizzati Tim, e Htc non mette a disposizione l'aggiornamento per i PDA brandizzati. :(

Finley17

Sep 23, 2008
Italy
Credo perchè tutti i Niki venduti in Italia sono bene o male brandizzati Tim, e Htc non mette a disposizione l'aggiornamento per i PDA brandizzati. :(

e quindi non lo metterà mai?? e poi io posso installare sul mio htc dual la rom official wwe o anche se FORSE è brandizzato non posso?:(