[Help] Install ROM

Search This thread

shayolz

Jul 7, 2014
Hello guys, i'm new on the world of Android and i need a little help. I'm newbie but i learn fast.

I got a new phone with android 4.4.2 China honor 3 (fake), after uninstalling some China app the operation system started to stuck at logo at the start.

So to solve the problem i red that i could restore the old OS using ROM file. The factory where i bought the phone sent me the official ROM file for my phone.

Now i entered on Recovery mode, first i did "wipe data/factory reset", then with ADB i loaded the file .zip "adb sideload update.zip". But how the file is uploaded it says "Installation aborted", without any error.

So now i need your help how can i restore this system... I tried also to buy an SD card 8 gb and upload the file on the SD, but same error.

Thank you for your help!

Reactions: Sreerag Sanil

shayolz

Jul 7, 2014
Bump! Need help guys

SUMMARY:

I unistalled wrongly MIUI (MiHome app) and the phone stopped working correctly.

Phone is a fake honor 3c with MTK 65xx processor.

1 - Phone doesnt load the main theme, after the android logo i see a black page. (i see the top bar where there are wifi, time etc)
2 - The phone is not rooted. (i think)
3 - I can enter in Restore Mode and Factory Mode.
4 - I got the official ROM file. (the factory gave me it)
5 - All file zip (that i try to use in recovery from SD or ADB) give me "Installation aborted" without any error.
6 - I haven't USB DEBUG enabled, and i can't enable it cause i can't load the Operation system.

Last edited:

epcdranyel

Jul 8, 2014
Iloilo
Stuck on BootLoop

I am currently facing the same Issue i changed the system/framework (of the CHERRY MOBILE JELLY) with the folder of the SamsungS5 system/framework

cause I was thinking that it'll worked too after changing the system/media of my phone

PLEASE HELP :confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

teodos

May 12, 2014
:)

the best place to go for any rom for china phones is needrom just google it. I had a jiake v8 phone and this was the only place where i was able to find rom for my phone. good luck ....

Sreerag Sanil

Jul 29, 2014
Trivanrum
I face the same prob!

I have a canvas 2.2 a114 which I bought a few days back . I had been using it very smoothly(not rooted and is new). But suddenly it started to reboot and was stuck at the canvas logo. I have the rom file, but it simply says "Installaton aborted when I load the zip file. help plz! Thanx.

teodos

May 12, 2014
guys the best way to do this is to go to youtube. Find how to port rom to mtk devices or china phones there are plenty of videos. It will be much easier for you to do something when you see how someone is doing it and then you do it for yourself. I have a jiake v8 pphone and this is what i did is not that easy to explain much easier to see.

Sreerag Sanil

Jul 29, 2014
Trivanrum
Fixed

you can try reflashing the stock rom (You May not lose data) or you can install the stock recovery

I was fed up at last and i sent it off to micromax center. They said it was a software prob.

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

Guys I finally figured out (I am new to the android family) that i should install a custom recoery inorder to flash roms. I cant flash roms in stock recovery.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello guys, i'm new on the world of Android and i need a little help. I'm newbie but i learn fast.

I got a new phone with android 4.4.2 China honor 3 (fake), after uninstalling some China app the operation system started to stuck at logo at the start.

So to solve the problem i red that i could restore the old OS using ROM file. The factory where i bought the phone sent me the official ROM file for my phone.

Now i entered on Recovery mode, first i did "wipe data/factory reset", then with ADB i loaded the file .zip "adb sideload update.zip". But how the file is uploaded it says "Installation aborted", without any error.

So now i need your help how can i restore this system... I tried also to buy an SD card 8 gb and upload the file on the SD, but same error.

Thank you for your help!
    Stuck on BootLoop

I am currently facing the same Issue i changed the system/framework (of the CHERRY MOBILE JELLY) with the folder of the SamsungS5 system/framework

cause I was thinking that it'll worked too after changing the system/media of my phone

PLEASE HELP :confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    GUYS

Download and flash the stock ROM with SP flash tools....to will solve all the problems...
    :)

the best place to go for any rom for china phones is needrom just google it. I had a jiake v8 phone and this was the only place where i was able to find rom for my phone. good luck ....
    guys the best way to do this is to go to youtube. Find how to port rom to mtk devices or china phones there are plenty of videos. It will be much easier for you to do something when you see how someone is doing it and then you do it for yourself. I have a jiake v8 pphone and this is what i did is not that easy to explain much easier to see.