Morphology Text Colors Theme

Search This thread

Naddict

Nov 23, 2011
28.2S, 92.1W
Icon text is app specific...There are many launchers out there...hard for EMS to do as there are so many variables...

He might can do a TW one, but even that one has different versions out there, 4x4, 5x5, scrolling, etc...:rolleyes:

sstriker

Apr 16, 2011
Icon text is app specific...There are many launchers out there...hard for EMS to do as there are so many variables...

He might can do a TW one, but even that one has different versions out there, 4x4, 5x5, scrolling, etc...:rolleyes:

I wonder if this is possible with Nova.? I just bought it and been playing with it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

scottgalit61

May 4, 2011
Honolulu

No worries brah, you guys do amazing work.... but it would be nice if text colors were incorporated with font styles!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium

Thebear j koss

{{ Welcome to Morphology Text Updated 1-12-2013 }}

{{ Designed for and tested on DEODEXED LJ7 JellyBean ROMs }}

{{ This has been a collaborative effort with Rompnit and Naddict / Be sure to THANK them }}

{{ Color the base TEXT on your phone your way!!! }}

All the MODS that exist in Morphology are already in my zip. "framework-res, UI and Settings!!

Start here first and pick your favorite TEXT color​

BTW This will not wipe out any of your already themed png's. It will simply change the base text color and give you center clock.

Then head over to Morphology by Rompnit, Naddict & EMSpilot and pick your favorite Theme Colors​

I do take request for text colors, just send me the color code!!!

Link to Morphology Click Here!!!

As always flash at your own risk. DO A NANDROID FIRST!!!
any chance of an ICS Blue? I don't know the hex#, i'm sure it's pretty common though...

scottgalit61

May 4, 2011
Honolulu
Straight stock or is it 5x5 or some other variation?

Its straight stock bro....

---------- Post added at 05:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 AM ----------

Just added stock launcher to my green test zip. Bottom of post #2

Will this also change the icon label color? If so could u possibly make an orange color? Thanks bro great work man....

EMSpilot

Inactive Recognized Themer
May 31, 2012
Show Low
Its straight stock bro....

---------- Post added at 05:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 AM ----------

Will this also change the icon label color? If so could u possibly make an orange color? Thanks bro great work man....

Orange is up!!!

BubZX

Jul 5, 2011
What's the difference between the 2 links for the Orange?

scottgalit61

May 4, 2011
Honolulu

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358457793103.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358457793103.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 171
Reactions: sstriker

Top Liked Posts