Am I using the advanced parameters correctly? My results yield nothing

Search This thread
Hi,

This is what I have in my advanced params section:

110[c]$#Da#=PM?#980002:#FFFFFF$[/c]#Dh#55[c]#FFFFFF[/c]:#Dmm#

I want the hour to be font size 110 and dark red if its in the PM, the colon and minutes font size 55 and the text color white.

That looks right to me but its not. Point out the errors of my ways, please.

Regards,

Dave

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

kwerdenker

Apr 1, 2010
Probably the Zooper Forums
Hi,

This is what I have in my advanced params section:

110[c]$#Da#=PM?#980002:#FFFFFF$[/c]#Dh#55[c]#FFFFFF[/c]:#Dmm#

I want the hour to be font size 110 and dark red if its in the PM, the colon and minutes font size 55 and the text color white.

That looks right to me but its not. Point out the errors of my ways, please.

Regards,

Dave

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I'll just describe how you can achieve the setup you want. See if you can identify the differences to your version and if you don't understand things just ask. I think this will help you the most in the long run :)

First you should identify your baseline configuration. In your case this is white as the color and a font size of 55. These you should set via the normal module settings. Now to the conditionals: since you want these to only be applied to certain portions of your (Rich) Text module, you have to put them into the content part of the module (as opposed to the Advanced Parameter section). If you have set the baseline option, the following content for your module should achieve the desired effect:
[s=110]$#Da#=PM?[c=980002]#DHH#[/c]:#DHH#$[/s]:#Dmm#

I hope this helps you understand the correct usage of conditionals in Zooper.
Happy theming!

Ok, cool!

I was confused cause I saw the statement "Warning: advanced Parameters are in use" under the fonts color. I took that as a warning that what ever I do there would be overrode by the advanced parameters. So setting the fonts size, color are a baseline then.

Now you say to put the rest of the conditional into the content part of the module. Is there a rule of thumb when to do this? And would this differ if I was using just regular text as opposed to rich text?

Edit: I did this works rather nicely! How would I be able to move the colon and minutes portion to the be inline with the top of the hours? I know there's [oy] and I tried using that:

[s=110]$#Da#=PM?[c=980002]#DHH#[/c]:#DHH#$[/s][oy=-10]:#Dmm#[/oy]

And the colon and minutes did not move up. I even tried a positive value, still the same.

Thanks!

Last edited: