[Q] Tampered, Relocked, Security Warming - Trying to get stock

Search This thread

Tillforer

Aug 8, 2014
Hi all!

I´m trying to get my M7 functional after rooting it, installing CyanogenMod, and somehow relocking it. I was a clumsy idiot and now I'm stuck at the bootloader. I've figured out that I need to install the correct RUU for my phone but my efforts have resulted in "remote: 12 signature verify fail" or that the RUU installation never completes. I'm S-on.

(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.57.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4T.27.3218.14
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main:
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno: ************
(bootloader) imei: **************
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0710000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__Y13
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4075mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-e47fb74b
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0

Sorry if I'm making all the noob-fails. I've been trying on my own, bur it seems i need a little help. What do i need to do? My aim is to get my phone functioning again.

nkk71

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
May 26, 2010
Beirut
Hi all!

I´m trying to get my M7 functional after rooting it, installing CyanogenMod, and somehow relocking it. I was a clumsy idiot and now I'm stuck at the bootloader. I've figured out that I need to install the correct RUU for my phone but my efforts have resulted in "remote: 12 signature verify fail" or that the RUU installation never completes. I'm S-on.

What do i need to do? My aim is to get my phone functioning again.

The latest ruu available is 4.19.401.9, but that is older than what you have so using a RUU won't work unless you are S-OFF.

So, unlock bootloader again (using HTCdev), then install a custom recovery (TWRP 2.6.3.3) and sideload or push a ROM onto your phone and install.

Check this on how to get a ROM onto your phone: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=53270352&postcount=21

Reactions: Tillforer

Tillforer

Aug 8, 2014

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all!

What do i need to do? My aim is to get my phone functioning again.

The latest ruu available is 4.19.401.9, but that is older than what you have so using a RUU won't work unless you are S-OFF.

So, unlock bootloader again (using HTCdev), then install a custom recovery (TWRP 2.6.3.3) and sideload or push a ROM onto your phone and install.

Check this on how to get a ROM onto your phone: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=53270352&postcount=21