how can i change my location?

Search This thread

nbnbn

Mar 11, 2012
When I use s suggest I got that message " this country is not supported " I want to use learning hub and s suggest
Help please ... and thanks ...

madsquabbles

Jan 31, 2009
you'd have to be rooted and edit the build.prop file. just do a google search on build.prop editing.

Smokie Smokerson

Mar 24, 2012
Go to Settings - Application Manager - click on All on the top menu bar - find S Suggest - click on Force stop then click on Clear Data.

Open S Suggest again and you should be able to pick your country again.

Pick something like the United Kingdom.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using xda premium

nbnbn

Mar 11, 2012
Go to Settings - Application Manager - click on All on the top menu bar - find S Suggest - click on Force stop then click on Clear Data.

Didn't work for me but thank you for helping .... ;)

fxbit

Nov 26, 2008
Maybe you have found a solution until now but is helpfull for any other that have the same problem.

To solve this problem i have clean the data of "Samsung Apps" and when i start it again it ask about the country.

SpiriTwin

Oct 8, 2006
Cairo
working solution

Works for me, thank you
Note 10.1, S Suggest version 3.3.10

Aramhussain

Dec 29, 2013
S Suggest Solved problem

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:laugh:
:eek:

Very Thanks to "Smokie Smokerson"
Your method is excellent and it is realy solved my problem ... No need to root no need to anything
i am very greatfull to you
:good:

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

Didn't work for me but thank you for helping .... ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why it is not working? it works for me .. remember to clean the data an start again

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.