Galaxy S5 Leaked ahead of launch[FULL DEVICE LEAK]

Search This thread

system.img

Feb 14, 2012
Chennai
Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus
Galaxy S5 has leaked today, a few hours from the UNPACKED event. This will give you an idea of what to expect at the event today.

Not much has changed from S4 in terms of design though, which is a disappointment. And it still looks like it's made out of some type of plastic and not even faux leather!

The UI is a little bit different and is much flatter.

The camera is 16MP. It is yet to be seen if it's the ISOCELL tech. Also, UHD recording is present.

According to calculations done by somebody, the battery is 2800 MAh, and it looks just the same as the one on the Galaxy Round.

There is also a Fingerprint scanner on-board, possibly only a Swipe type which is located on the home button.

Menu key has been replaced with multitask key and there is a weird sensor near the camera flash (iris scanner probably). EDIT: It is a Heart Rate Monitor

Check these out:

BACK:
BhOixyCCMAAHtpW.png

FRONT:
BhOj6mNCYAAx_p1.png

BhO7SSACEAE3_Y8.jpg:large

COMPARISON WITH S4:
BhOqHksCUAAvewM.jpg

CAMERA:
BhPKg-6CQAAowNe.png

BhObL_jCEAAMiZJ.png

UI:
BhOc9VaCAAA6voj.png

FINGERPRINT SCANNER APP:
BhOfKzMCIAAKkHw.png

CLOSE UP:
BhOs6OsCYAAPTHG.png

BhOZq-YCQAA7I97.png

BATTERY:
BhOiYZLCYAEErCs.png

SD SLOT:
BhOjwuHCEAA4s56.png

HRM:
BhOeRMOCUAE-9if.png

More Comparisons:
BhOoIJyCYAAiFqN.png

BhOqbSRCEAAJN-P.png

Here are some Vines: https://vine.co/v/MmIKp0w1Alm - BLUE VERSION
https://vine.co/v/MmIZdL2Jn3j - Lock screen animation

*These pictures were not taken by me.

Last edited:

system.img

Feb 14, 2012
Chennai
Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus
If this is true, I am disappointed :(

That dotted back design is weird :mad:

It is disappointing to me too. I expected a radically changed design this time around.
It looks worse than Hyperglaze or Faux leather. And the white one looks like Styrofoam.
But maybe there will be a premium "Prime" version too. There are leaks about such a possibility.

Last edited:

rockyseenu

Sep 24, 2011
Bangalore
It is disappointing to me too. I expected a radically changed design this time around.
It looks worse than Hyperglaze or Faux leather. And the white one looks like Styrofoam.
But maybe there will be a premium "Prime" version too. There are leaks about such a possibility.

Hoping for the same dude. 8 hr 30 mins to go anyways :D

Impala62

Jul 1, 2008
Hahahahahahaha...
It's getting worse from generation to generation. The charade to be something premium know looks really really cheap.

What do we say to the Galaxy S5? - Not this time Samsung...

Reactions: Jiyeon90 and dnsp

Impala62

Jul 1, 2008
I stuck with my phone (iPhone 4) since 2010. I really want a new device an I'm waiting for every press event from Samsung, Sony, Apple and others. But the leaked pictures are very disappointing. Again...

Last edited:

pball52998

Jan 1, 2014
Seriously ._. That's what it looks like ._. This is where I go hahaha Samsung you piece of crap with Knox and terrible ui lol can they not find ANY better styling!?!?!

Sent from my Rezound using xda-developers app. CyanogenMod 11. S-off

larzy

Jun 26, 2011
Samsung need to hire that Duarte guy from Google. His designs using budget material and costs are amazing. With Samsung's pockets and resources he could design something that would beat an iPhone or HTC in beauty and also have personality, while starting a new design language for future samsung devices.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

chickengrease

Jan 27, 2010
This is one ugly ass phone, even though I'd stick it in a cover I would not be happy buying that phone. Was going to go from my sg3 to this but scratch that, next months HTC is what I'm looking at now.

How hard is it to look at a design or a prototype and see that it looks awful and start again?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Galaxy S5 has leaked today, a few hours from the UNPACKED event. This will give you an idea of what to expect at the event today.

Not much has changed from S4 in terms of design though, which is a disappointment. And it still looks like it's made out of some type of plastic and not even faux leather!

The UI is a little bit different and is much flatter.

The camera is 16MP. It is yet to be seen if it's the ISOCELL tech. Also, UHD recording is present.

According to calculations done by somebody, the battery is 2800 MAh, and it looks just the same as the one on the Galaxy Round.

There is also a Fingerprint scanner on-board, possibly only a Swipe type which is located on the home button.

Menu key has been replaced with multitask key and there is a weird sensor near the camera flash (iris scanner probably). EDIT: It is a Heart Rate Monitor

Check these out:

BACK:
    BhOixyCCMAAHtpW.png

FRONT:
    BhOj6mNCYAAx_p1.png

BhO7SSACEAE3_Y8.jpg:large

COMPARISON WITH S4:
    BhOqHksCUAAvewM.jpg

CAMERA:
    BhPKg-6CQAAowNe.png

BhObL_jCEAAMiZJ.png

UI:
    BhOc9VaCAAA6voj.png

FINGERPRINT SCANNER APP:
    BhOfKzMCIAAKkHw.png

CLOSE UP:
    BhOs6OsCYAAPTHG.png

BhOZq-YCQAA7I97.png

BATTERY:
    BhOiYZLCYAEErCs.png

SD SLOT:
    BhOjwuHCEAA4s56.png

HRM:
    BhOeRMOCUAE-9if.png

More Comparisons:
    BhOoIJyCYAAiFqN.png

BhOqbSRCEAAJN-P.png

Here are some Vines: https://vine.co/v/MmIKp0w1Alm - BLUE VERSION
    https://vine.co/v/MmIZdL2Jn3j - Lock screen animation

*These pictures were not taken by me.
    Hahahahahahaha...
    It's getting worse from generation to generation. The charade to be something premium know looks really really cheap.

What do we say to the Galaxy S5? - Not this time Samsung...
    My preference is for the Note 3 :rolleyes:
    That design team needs to be fired ASAP. I hope the press this time criticizes negatively Samsung with no mercy.
    what hour they will launche??
    it will be live??

if anuone know plz tell me in romania time.

Sent to hit THANKS for iT!!!!!;)

it's launching at 9 PM in your country time.

Livestream should be here during launch time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wOnaoq1AYE