[ROM][2/24] - AT&T Stock Rooted De-Odex - I317UCAMA4 - Jan 18 OTA! - V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Scott

Retired Recognized Developer
Do you happen to have the latest stock boot.img available?

See post #3 for the goods :good:

And give me some Thanks Love too :fingers-crossed:

Thanks for the good work you're doing!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app
Your welcome!

Would it be possible to get CSC patch for Rogers Scott? Thanks
Sent using xda premium
I wll but you could really use any of the CSC patches that I have made for the Int versions I released.

Its up to... I may not be able to get it done for a while... I need to work on a couple other things first.

jon3sh

Sep 17, 2009
Re: [ROM][2/22] - AT&T Stock Rooted De-Odex - I317UCAMA4 - Jan 18 OTA!

See post #3 for the goods :good:

And give me some Thanks Love too :fingers-crossed:

Your welcome!

I wll but you could really use any of the CSC patches that I have made for the Int versions I released.

Its up to... I may not be able to get it done for a while... I need to work on a couple other things first.

Cool np will just flash one that I dloaded from before. Thanks

Sent using xda premium

Last edited:

jordant2

Jun 5, 2007
Newbury Park

Can someone create a simi-transparent statusbar mod for this? Or just point me to one that will work. Looking for a 50% transparent mod.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

ddorsett445

Oct 22, 2011

Most everything seems to work good, for some reason after flashing the rom my im having issues with the live wallpaper .apk; every live wallpaper works except the Windy Weather. Any ideas?

Sent from my GALAXY NOTE 2

Last edited:

ddorsett445

Oct 22, 2011

Yep sure did. I even tried reinstalling the live wallpapers and still all of them work except the windy weather one.

logo209

Jun 15, 2012

Finally!!! Been waiting for this update...couldnt get the ota update thnx :thumbup:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317

Scott

Most everything seems to work good, for some reason after flashing the rom my im having issues with the live wallpaper .apk; every live wallpaper works except the Windy Weather. Any ideas?

I am able to reproduce this. How odd!

I need to look into this...

Off to logcat land I go...

OsmanMusa

Jul 4, 2012
I wish you can post a mirror link for this because that scott site download link just endlessly loads goes nowhere.

drsuse

Oct 28, 2006
houston
I'm running cleanrom 4.5, is there a performance or battery benefit to upgrading? I have att and I have 4.5 running smooth just wanted to make sure

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Scott

I wish you can post a mirror link for this because that scott site download link just endlessly loads goes nowhere.

attachment.php

I'm running cleanrom 4.5, is there a performance or battery benefit to upgrading? I have att and I have 4.5 running smooth just wanted to make sure

Do you consider going back to stock an upgrade?

Attachments

• noprobshere.png
    noprobshere.png
    34.5 KB · Views: 1,442

drsuse

Oct 28, 2006
houston
I don't mind it actually... I just want performance and battery life. I always stick with your roms because they run the smoothest and are closest to stock, or if not they are stock. Once I get a stock rooted ROM I normally switch out my system UI sound files with the ones I made, use Titanium Backup to freeze applications I don't use, and that is pretty much it. So stock or clean rom I just go for performance battery life right now 4.5 is running pretty good

Last edited:

Scott

I don't mind it actually... I just want performance and battery life. I always stick with your roms because they run the smoothest and are closest to stock, or if not they are stock. Once I get a stock rooted ROM I normally switch out my system UI sound files with the ones I made, use Titanium Backup to freeze applications I don't use, and that is pretty much it. So stock or clean rom I just go for performance battery life right now 4.5 is running pretty good

I would stick with what you got until more people report in on battery life.

I cant test the AT&T battery any more because my service has been shut off for a couple months when I switched back to Verizon. So I can test everything except battery life, lol.

Also, I will be releasing a full CleanROM Build based on this base in about an hour or two..

Reactions: drsuse

mrklc1974

Oct 11, 2012
Does this rom have splanner widget that allows adding event from it?

jordant2

Jun 5, 2007
Newbury Park
I can't get my accuweather widget to update without having gps on. This has happened eventually on every Rom I've tried. Might just stop using it. Also at&t visual voicemail fc when I try to add the widget. But everything else is very smooth. Oops, posted this in the wrong thread. Meant to go in cleanrom 1.5 for at&t.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts