[PORT][ROM][CM7.2] Xperian Blaze Project - Xperian™ Z V2.1 [Build #5][Fully working]

Search This thread

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
can you help me sir?

iv tested the rom

results - it boots to touch android to start screen then it enters a bootloop - boots again to touch android to start screen then again bootloops and it carrys on like this

logcat shows

Code:
E/SystemConnector( 3452): Could not load libsystemconnector_hal_jni.so

E/SystemConnector( 3452): WARNING: Could not load systemconnector/libuinputdevicejni.so

I/ActivityManager( 3452): Start proc com.android.mms for broadcast com.android.mms/.transaction.MmsSystemEventReceiver: pid=3672 uid=10020 gids={3003, 1015}

W/dalvikvm( 3452): No implementation found for native Lcom/sonyericsson/systemconnector/HalJniLib;.setPollDelay (J)I

E/SystemConnector( 3452): The Accessory server has stopped.

W/dalvikvm( 3452): threadid=49: thread exiting with uncaught exception (group=0x40018560)

E/AndroidRuntime( 3452): *** FATAL EXCEPTION IN SYSTEM PROCESS: SystemConnector

so what ever that lib is iv no idea but thats probably causing the bootloop

Reactions: mohamedrashad

mohamedrashad

Nov 15, 2012
ismailia
iv tested the rom

results - it boots to touch android to start screen then it enters a bootloop - boots again to touch android to start screen then again bootloops and it carrys on like this

logcat shows

Code:

E/SystemConnector( 3452): WARNING: Could not load systemconnector/libuinputdevicejni.so

I/ActivityManager( 3452): Start proc com.android.mms for broadcast com.android.mms/.transaction.MmsSystemEventReceiver: pid=3672 uid=10020 gids={3003, 1015}

W/dalvikvm( 3452): No implementation found for native Lcom/sonyericsson/systemconnector/HalJniLib;.setPollDelay (J)I

W/dalvikvm( 3452): threadid=49: thread exiting with uncaught exception (group=0x40018560)

A flashable zip with these libs might solve it?

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
A flashable zip with these libs might solve it?

maybe - I think when you port a rom you just take the libs folder from the rom you want to port and just copy all the libs from the base rom replacing all the libs in the port rom - therefore you are left with any extra libs in the port rom that wasnt in the base

but I havent ported a rom before but you can try adding all the libs that are in the rom you want to port into the base that are not already there

mohamedrashad

Nov 15, 2012
ismailia
maybe - I think when you port a rom you just take the libs folder from the rom you want to port and just copy all the libs from the base rom replacing all the libs in the port rom - therefore you are left with any extra libs in the port rom that wasnt in the base

but I havent ported a rom before but you can try adding all the libs that are in the rom you want to port into the base that are not already there

Ok I'll try and upload a new build.thanks

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
New build with libs added, no more bootloops

Downloads : https://www.mediafire.com/?v2781t51b7ovb5b

format data,system,cache and flash

Report any bugs please

This build doesnt boot at all - just stuck on a black screen

However I have got it booting for you and all is fine except the status bar doesnt show icons so I will replace the status bar - I'll look at other apps in a min and then upload it for you to sort anything else out

also there is no network service so I will look at the ril soon

edit
status bar icons come back with a refresh of the status bar (get a notification and the icons return)

There is some white on white bugs in some apps

Cant work out ril but got to go out now - I'll have another look at it tonight and i'll upload it in what ever state its in but apart from ril everything seems to working in my modded build of yours

Update - oh I think I know why ril isn't working - I have a sim lock - I remember in a conversation I had with biel that you have to add a line to the build.prop to get the sim lock screen to appear so I'll look at that tonight & I'll upload it once iv finished for you

Last edited:
Reactions: mohamedrashad

mohamedrashad

Nov 15, 2012
ismailia
This build doesnt boot at all - just stuck on a black screen

However I have got it booting for you and all is fine except the status bar doesnt show icons so I will replace the status bar - I'll look at other apps in a min and then upload it for you to sort anything else out

also there is no network service so I will look at the ril soon

edit
status bar icons come back with a refresh of the status bar (get a notification and the icons return)

There is some white on white bugs in some apps

Cant work out ril but got to go out now - I'll have another look at it tonight and i'll upload it in what ever state its in but apart from ril everything seems to working in my modded build of yours

Update - oh I think I know why ril isn't working - I have a sim lock - I remember in a conversation I had with biel that you have to add a line to the build.prop to get the sim lock screen to appear so I'll look at that tonight & I'll upload it once iv finished for you

Thanks so much, please PM thge link when you upload it, and I want to know what you fixed in depth, i wanna gain some experience

ps : with in depth i mean telling me what files who changed, codes..etc (if you don't mind of course)

Last edited:

danbin

Feb 22, 2014
Hai Phong
hi

iv tested the rom

logcat shows

Code:

what can i do for show my logcat?i want to show my logcat,

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London

iv already fixed that error

Just got to sort out ril - it should work straight away if you havent got a sim lock but beacuse I have a sim lock (password to unlock the sim card) it means the sim isnt getting unlocked because it doesnt bring up the sim unlock display and I know its a line in the build.prop because me and biel were talking about it for cm9 as that had same problem but he fixed it - Iv just gotta find the line that he added in

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

ok iv fixed the ril - I think everything now works

@op I will now send you the link

if status bar icons dont show just give yourself a notifcation or restart or something and they will show

The only bug I can see so far in the rom is major white on white in apps

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

opps just noticed data doesnt work even though it displays everything correct - i'll make a change and see if it works else you will have to work that one out yourself

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

ok iv fixed data - my mistake in the build.prop

I'll upload the new build and send it to you now

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

here are the screenshots from my phone

6i5npv.jpg
105y34k.jpg
25pkfmq.jpg

2m78dqx.jpg
2iaxsn7.jpg

2rmntyo.jpg
4hbdcl.jpg

Last edited:

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London

yes - this is due to the cache not being mountable - it was a bug in biels rom that I solved by changing updater scripts and flashing the rom on percys kernel first - i'll do some testing - might change the updater script and see if I can get rid of that bug

update - see post below for how to fix

Last edited:

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
for those who get the following error in cwm which will stop you downloading from the playstore (error 492)

E:Can't open /cache/recovery/log
E:Can't open /cache/recovery/lastlog

once you have installed and booted the rom

go into cwm
make a nandroid backup

once the backup has been made
reboot to recory

goto backup and restore
advanced restore
select your nandroid backup
restore cache
restart

you can now download from the playstore as the cache has been fixed

This was a bug in biels cm7/kernel and is not the fault of the port

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm not the creator of this rom I just brought it to galaxy y ported from Galaxy mini GT-5570

If you are and Xperia UI lover, this is totally made for you

Introducing XPERIAN Z V2 by the Senior Member BlazeXperia

Features :

1. Xperia Z Styled Icons

2. Xperia Transitions

3.Xperia S Advanced Lockscreen

4. Super Fast Performance

5. Superior Battery Performance (only with a medium load and No WiFi)

6. Xperia Z Media

7. Xperia Z Wallpapers

8. Stable And Perfect For Day-To-Day Use

9. Xperia S Widgets

Bugs :
    1. Some Menu Colors Are White In White

Screenshots

Thanks for marcussmith2626

6i5npv.jpg
    105y34k.jpg
    25pkfmq.jpg

2m78dqx.jpg
    2iaxsn7.jpg
    2rmntyo.jpg

Credits :
    1. ME
    2. BlazeXperia
    3. BroadcomCM
    4. marcussmith2626

Installation :

- Instal cyanogenmod Specific Kernel
    - reboot recovery
    - format system,Data,Cache
    - wipe data
    - wipe cache
    - format system
    - mount system
    - instal ROM
    - reboot your phone

Download :

Build #5 Download (fully working)

Original Thread
    for those who get the following error in cwm which will stop you downloading from the playstore (error 492)

E:Can't open /cache/recovery/log
    E:Can't open /cache/recovery/lastlog

once you have installed and booted the rom

go into cwm
    make a nandroid backup

once the backup has been made
    reboot to recory

goto backup and restore
    advanced restore
    select your nandroid backup
    restore cache
    restart

you can now download from the playstore as the cache has been fixed

This was a bug in biels cm7/kernel and is not the fault of the port

iv already fixed that error

Just got to sort out ril - it should work straight away if you havent got a sim lock but beacuse I have a sim lock (password to unlock the sim card) it means the sim isnt getting unlocked because it doesnt bring up the sim unlock display and I know its a line in the build.prop because me and biel were talking about it for cm9 as that had same problem but he fixed it - Iv just gotta find the line that he added in

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

ok iv fixed the ril - I think everything now works

@op I will now send you the link

if status bar icons dont show just give yourself a notifcation or restart or something and they will show

The only bug I can see so far in the rom is major white on white in apps

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

opps just noticed data doesnt work even though it displays everything correct - i'll make a change and see if it works else you will have to work that one out yourself

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

ok iv fixed data - my mistake in the build.prop

I'll upload the new build and send it to you now

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

here are the screenshots from my phone

6i5npv.jpg
    105y34k.jpg
    25pkfmq.jpg

2m78dqx.jpg
    2iaxsn7.jpg

2rmntyo.jpg
    4hbdcl.jpg
    I see everyone becoming like me! :p

haha. yah. specially if you're really a android lover. you'll be interested in porting. i'm waiting for the time that no one is porting anymore. because of we're all making roms not porting. haha.

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

i'm flashing the rom for almost 30 mins. "installation aborted" then when i open up the zip file. i realized that i need to extract it first -_- haha. sorry for bad english.

thanks. :) i'm a rom collector. haha. i have 40+ roms for SGY. still don't know how to port. :( btw. thanks. gonna try this later.