[Q] [ISSUE] Music app & screenoff [FIXED]

Search This thread

G-ThGraf

Dec 8, 2009
Paris
Hi,

I have an issue, while I'm playing music (Soundcloud, Deezer...) and I turn screen off it changes the music (for deezer) and it goes back to the beginning of the track (for soundcloud). This is not a bug in the app because it works well on my S4 (for both app). I tried to factory reset, change rom, kernel I still have the issue.
Any idea?

Thanks

Last edited:

oldsoldier2003

Jun 30, 2012
Eldorado
Hi,

I have an issue, while I'm playing music (Soundcloud, Deezer...) and I turn screen off it changes the music (for deezer) and it goes back to the beginning of the track (for soundcloud). This is not a bug in the app because it works well on my S4 (for both app). I tried to factory reset, change rom, kernel I still have the issue.
Any idea?

Thanks

Try checking your settings in the apps. I can screen off without interruption/restart using Rocket Player.

Reactions: G-ThGraf

oldsoldier2003

Jun 30, 2012
Eldorado
[QRCODE][/QRCODE]

I just tried with rocketplayer same issue! Arrrgg I don't understand! Could you tell me the ROM, kernel etc you're using?

Right Now I'm on the stock kernel and stock ROM The only changes are I've removed a bunch of apps and installed XPosed and Gravitybox. Let me see if I can find a setting that would be pertinent to your problem.

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

I looked through my settings and nothing jumped out as an obvious cause for your issue. have you tried clearing wiping cache and dalvik cache?

Reactions: G-ThGraf

G-ThGraf

Dec 8, 2009
Paris
Right Now I'm on the stock kernel and stock ROM The only changes are I've removed a bunch of apps and installed XPosed and Gravitybox. Let me see if I can find a setting that would be pertinent to your problem.

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

I looked through my settings and nothing jumped out as an obvious cause for your issue. have you tried clearing wiping cache and dalvik cache?

Thanks for your help, I did all I can, full wipe, new rom, new kernel. It doesn't looks like a hardware trouble but I don't have any idea... I will try your configuration to be sure tomorrow (stock rom & kernel)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

Any idea?

Thanks

Try checking your settings in the apps. I can screen off without interruption/restart using Rocket Player.
    [QRCODE][/QRCODE]

I just tried with rocketplayer same issue! Arrrgg I don't understand! Could you tell me the ROM, kernel etc you're using?