REQUEST. A torrent download apk

Search This thread

monty_python

Dec 31, 2011
I have aDownloader already but it stop working after upgrading to kitkat does anyone else use this apk to download damn near everything and it is still working on KitKat? Or can anyone recommend apk. And not a website as torrent websites are cluttered with advertising and frankly I don't know which link to click on..

pm me if you need any phone cases..

Golhaaboa

Nov 5, 2012
Sprint Note 3 Network registration fails in Asia:-

Is there any way to region unlock Sprint Note 3 so far?
I need to use the phone in Asia, when I insert a SIM card it gives an error saying "Invalid SIM" but I have been able to search for the available networks but can't register " when I try to register to the networks it hangs in the registering process for around 5 to 10 minutes then fails "
Any help would be much appreciated, help me to help!

Epix4G

Sep 14, 2011
phoenix
Is there any way to region unlock Sprint Note 3 so far?
I need to use the phone in Asia, when I insert a SIM card it gives an error saying "Invalid SIM" but I have been able to search for the available networks but can't register " when I try to register to the networks it hangs in the registering process for around 5 to 10 minutes then fails "
Any help would be much appreciated, help me to help!

No and there is other threads you could ask in as your question has nothing to do with a torrent app. ...

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts